References in periodicals archive ?
12 October 2016 - Canadian brewer Molson Coors Brewing Company (NYSE: TAP) (TSX: TPX) has closed its acquisition of UK brewer SABMiller plc's (LSE: SAB; JSE: SAB) 58% stake in MillerCoors LLC, the joint venture formed in the United States and Puerto Rico by both companies in 2008, the company said.
Molson Coors Brewing Company is one of the world's largest brewers.
Coors family members have donated more than $40,000 of his $241,000 in itemized contributions.
The role has been divided between former logistics director John Heynen and former MD of Coors independent on-trade business Steve Ellis, following John Holberry's vacation of the sales director role in January to become MD of C&C's Magners GB business.
The fact is that Coors is a family-owned business and there is no separation between the Coors Brewing Co.
Coors, owner of US brewer Coors Brewing, earned pounds 43 million compared with pounds 32 million a year earlier.
He landed a job with Coors in 1984 in the research and development department.
In many ways, Coors is a seven-year-old, 127-year-old company that's learned the absolute importance of developing people and building a solid team to be competitive in a brutally tough industry.
So when the conservative Family Research Council--the folks behind "National Coming Out of Homosexuality Day"--recently named Coors one of the "Twelve Top Corporate Sponsors of Homosexuality," we wondered if maybe the folks at the council hadn't polished off a few too many six packs.
But after sharing the results of its review with public authorities, Coors discovered a significant downside to self-auditing.
One of the major right-wing donors is the Coors family, which owns the Adolph Coors Company and its subsidiaries, the Coors Brewing Company, the Coors Technology companies, and the Coors Porcelain Company.
Despite rating first among Coors' machine suppliers in 1987 and second in 1988, Coors cut its orders with Great American to 40%, and by 1990, had canceled all purchases with the firm.
Acronyms browser ?
- COP SHOT
Full browser ?
- Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories
- Coordinator Of Information
- Coordinator of Recruitment, Retention and Placement
- Coordinator of Religious Education
- Coordinator of Reserve Component Support
- Coordinator of Services for Students with Disabilities
- Coordinator of Student Activities
- Coordinator of Veteran and Military Affairs
- Coordinator of Welfare and Attendance
- Coordinator Surface Search
- Coordinators Of Data Processing Education
- Coordinción de ONG y Cooperativas
- Coordonnateur en Matière de Sécurité et de Protection de la Santé
- Coornhert, Dirck Volckertszoon
- Coornhert, Dirk Volkertszoon
- Coorong, Lower Lakes and Murray Mouth
- Cooroy Mountain Spring Water
- Coors Digital Asset Management System
- Coors Events Center
- Coors, Adolph
- Coos Bay
- Coos Bay Public Library
- Coos Bay Wagon Road Lands - Western Oregon
- Coos County
- Coos County Family Health Services
- Coos County, New Hampshire
- Coös County, New Hampshire
- Coos County, NH
- Coos County, OR
- Coos County, Oregon
- Coos Curry Electric Cooperative
- Coosa County
- Coosa County, AL
- Coosa County, Alabama
- Coosa River
- Coosa River Basin Initiative
- Coosa Valley Cycling Association
- Coosa Valley Federal Credit Union
- Coosa Valley Regional Development Center