DEAB

AcronymDefinition
DEABDiethylaminobenzaldehyde (inhibitor)
DEABDachverband Entwicklungspolitischer Aktionsgruppen in Baden (German: Development in Political Action Group)
DEABDistance Education Accrediting Body
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
Apresentar a experiencia clinica no tratamento da DEAB com a utilizacao de TB no musculo CAP, bilateralmente, com protocolo de dosagem escalonada assimetrica.
In bicolor analyses of IGF-1R and ALDH expression, ALDH-high cells were defined as the brightest 5% of Aldefluor-stained cells, and ALDH-low cells were the remaining 95% of cells, except where less than 5% of cells were stained brighter than the Aldefluor-blocked DEAB control, in which case the gate was set at 0.1% or less of the DEAB control.
In a press statement to Radio Miraya, the commander of the group, Abu Bakr Mohammed Kadu, said that the attacks targeted the areas of Danffara, Heigleig, and Al Demulowiya in Al Deab municipality.
This area is the area of the semicircle plots the area of the trapezoid DEAB. Since the closed curve is traversed counterclockwise, (6) gives us a negative value of -[pi]/2 - 4, and therefore the area is [pi]/2 + 4.
The procedure starts with a methanolic extraction of [sim]0.2 g of lyophilized, ground plant material with addition of the internal standard (1 mMol of benzyl glucosinolate), followed by separation of glucosinolates using an ion exchange column containing Sephadex DEAB (Pharmacia Biotech, Uppsala, Sweden).
Half of the aforementioned mixtures were then immediately transferred to a tube containing diethylaminobenzaldehyde (DEAB) as a control.
Diethylaminobenzaldehyde (DEAB), an ALDH inhibitor, was used as a negative control for ALDH staining.
"The terrorists' plots to break the siege of Aleppo will surely fail due to the vigilance and power of the resistance fighters," Deab added.
In relevant remarks in late June, Deab described the Aleppo battle as an instance of the toughest civil wars, and said the army's victory in this battle promises liberation of all parts of Syria from the terrorists' control.
Blocking ALDH-1 activity with inhibitor diethylaminobenzaldehyde (DEAB) or a novel class of imidazo [1,2-a] pyridine derivatives reduced mesenchymal tumor cells growth and inhibited xenograft growth in glioma bearing mouse brains [35, 141].