References in periodicals archive ?
Xie, "DEPSO: Hybrid particle swarm with differential evolution operator," in Proceeding of the IEEE International Conference Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, pp.
Direct correspondence to Makmur Sunusi, University of Muhammadiyah, Depsos Building, 2nd Floor, Jalan Salemba Raya Number 28, Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia 14310; e-mail: email@example.com.
If the results were considered satisfactory, according to the field staff and the Regency's Depsos office, then the second step of the implementation of the PKMT project could proceed.
In other words, they did not belong to the category of "isolated community" (masyarakat terasing) identified by the field staff of the Depsos who did extensive surveys of all accessible places to identify possible PKMT projects, but rather to the Dayak or Berau Malay (Orang Benuwa).
The resettlement scheme in Inaran Baru was one of the earliest developments for the Lebbu planned by Depsos in 1981.
In Teluk Sumbang, the "socio-cultural approach" (POS) had been implemented and later the PKMT program was developed by the Depsos of Berau.
2) With regard to the Tasaday hoax, of course, I did not refer to Zahorka's article in the BRB, but rather to the apparent effort by the local branch of Depsos to cash in on so-called "primitive" Punan-Basap "cave-dwellers" for policy reasons.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Deproteinized Bovine Bone Granules
- Deproteinized Bovine Bone Mineral
- Deproteinized Calf-Blood Extract
- Deproteinized Natural Bovine Bone Mineral Xenograft
- Deproteinized Natural Rubber
- Dept of Health and Senior Services
- Dept of the Environment Heritage and Local Government
- Dept. Bas-Rhin
- Dept. Bas-Rhin
- Deptartment of Labor and Industry
- Deptford green
- Deptford Hearing Voices Service
- Deptford Honda Yamaha
- Deptford Strand
- Deptford Strond
- Deptford Stroud
- Deptford Township Little League
- Deptford, London
- Deptford, London, England