References in periodicals archive ?
Binay instructed the OBO and DEPW to submit daily inspection reports for her perusal.
Estrada also ordered the DEPW and Department of Public Service to submit a program of work for the construction or installation of water treatment facilities or sewage plants in the zoo and other city facilities.
The DEPW and the Department of Public Services (DPS) were instructed to 'submit a program of work for the construction or installation of water treatment facilities or sewerage treatment plans for the Manila Zoo and other [c]ity facilities.'
"I have directed the DEPW to continuously implement maintenance and massive declogging operations to ensure that our drainage system flows freely, especially at this time of the year, to prevent flooding," the Makati Mayor Abby Binay said.
Peter Dizon, DEPW engineer, said the "delay" in the electrification of the site stemmed from the "negligence" of the contractor, Twin Leaf Group Inc., during the first phase of the site's development from 2008 to 2010.
According to the report of the city's Department of Engineering and Public Works (DEPW), its drainage improvement project covered 631.94 kilometers of the city's drainage system in 2013 and another 17.76 kilometers in the first four months of the year.
In Cebu City, the Department of Engineering and Public Works (DEPW) of the City Hall said that 50mm of rainfall in a day could cause flooding in areas closer to the Mactan Channel with elevations of zero to 10 meters above sea level.
The Department of Engineering and Public Works (DEPW) has so far identified 25 structures that were badly damaged by the earthquake and should be considered as "unsafe for occupancy."
This was after he received the report of the DEPW and the OBO.
The city's Department of Engineering and Public Works (DEPW) pegged the damage caused by the tremor at about P300 million.
Money is not a problem with the Department of Engineering and Public Works (DEPW) of the Cebu City government as billions worth of projects with corresponding appropriation from even way back 2010 to the present are awaiting implementation.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Deputy Undersecretary of the Army for International Affairs
- Deputy United States Marshal
- Deputy Vice Chancellor
- Deputy Vice Chancellor Administration and Finance
- Deputy Vice Chancellor Corporate Services
- Deputy Vice President
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Academic
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Academic and Services
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research
- Deputy Warden for Support Services
- Deputy Warden of Administration
- Deputy Waterways Conservation Officer
- Deputy Weapons Engineering Officer
- Deputy Worldwide Program Manager
- Deputy's Management Action Group
- Deputy, Business Systems Modernization Executive
- Deputy, The
- DeQueen-Mena Education Cooperative
- deQuervain's fracture
- DeQuervain's syndrome
- DeQuervain's syndrome