References in periodicals archive ?
Destatis also confirmed that Germany's GDP declined by 0.1 percent in the second quarter while all signals point to further shrinking in the current quarter, spelling a technical recession.
Orders from within Germany fell 1.6 percent and those from eurozone neighbours were down 1.0 percent, while contracts from the rest of the world increased 0.6 percent, Destatis calculated.
The entry and exit rates are derived as age-specific averages from the participation rates published in the labour market data from Destatis for the years 2005 to 2011.
According to Destatis, the growth was mainly driven by private consumption and government spending.
Destatis confirms that immigration cannot be expected to make up this shortfall.
* According to Destatis, the country's gross fixed capital formation in construction grew by 5.2%, from EUR277.2 billion (US$367.5 billion) in 2013 to EUR291.8 billion (US$393.6 billion) in 2014.
The continued weakness of the euro has boosted exports for the region, with federal statistics office Destatis noting that exports rose 2.4 per cent to EUR 103.4 billion ($115 billion) in July.
(4) The Federal Statistical Office, Destatis, classifies the population in the following way; "foreign population" (Auslandische Bevolkerung); "civically integrated persons" (Eingeburgerte Personen); and "population with migration background" (Bevolkerung mit Migrationshintergrund).
With a focus on DE-sseldorf, Cologne and Bonn, the NRW region attracts a fifth of the international patients headed towards Germany, according to figures released by the Federal Statistical Office (Destatis).
The index had risen in April by 0.5 percent on a 12-month basis, the federal statistics office Destatis said in a statement, Yahoo News reported.
KG, Royal FrieslandCampina N.V., WALTER RAU Lebensmittelwerke GmbH, Own Label, Others, The Nielsen Company, GfK Group, BMELV-Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection, BMF - Federal Ministry of Finance, Statistisches Bundesamt - DeStatis, BLE - Federal Office for Agriculture and Food
After allowance for seasonal blips, Germany exported goods worth a total of e1/498.2 billion ($127 billion) in July, 4.7 per cent more than in June, the federal statistics office Destatis said in a statement.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Destekleme Ve Fiyat Istikrar Fonu
- Destilador Colector Solar Acumulador
- Destiladora de Alcoholes y Rones Sociedad Anónima
- Destilerías Y Crianza
- Destin, FL, USA
- Destination Acceptance Reporting and Tracting Team