(9) Phraseological material borrowed from DAF, DII, DIID, LGFDDF and DFIIF.
(12) Note the discussed expressions have some variant forms which vary as to the numeral, that is ein GESICHT ('face') wie vierzehn Tage Regenwetter haben (see DIID), ein GESICHT ('face') wie sieben Tage Regenwetter haben (see LGFDDF, DAF and BBID), ein GESICHT ('face') wie sieben/acht Tage Regenwetter haben (see PIDF and DI).
(13) Examples taken from, among others, in DIID, DAF, LGFDDF, PIDF, DI and BBID.
(22) Examples taken from DFIIF, VDLI, DFPEAC, DFPEAC, DdPI, DIID, GWE and PIDF.
(23) Examples taken from DFIIF, DIID, DII, PIDF and DI.
(24) Lexical material quoted after DIID, DFIIF and DII.
Adverts in guitar shop windows brought in a bass player, Diid Osman and a drummer, Andy Maclure.
Picture:CHRIS GRIEVE; Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll: the band at the height of their fame; Left to right: Louise, Andy, Jon and Diid; Picture: LFI; Fans saw a different Louise on Sleeper's third album cover; Louise's first novel is out this week: 'I prefer the anonymity of writing'; Rock chick: back in Sleeper's early days
The band, which also features Diid
Osman, Andy Maclure, Jon Stewart in the line-up, contributed their own version of Blondie's hit single Atomic to the soundtrack of the controversial blockbuster movie Trainspotting.