DLSI

AcronymDefinition
DLSIDe La Salle Institute (Malaysia)
DLSIDepartament de Llenguatges i Sistemes Informàtics (Catalan: Department of Software and Computing Systems; University of Alicante; Spain)
DLSIDigital Library Service Integration
DLSIDavis Langdon and Seah International (various locations)
DLSIDrug Lifestyle Screening Interview (various locations)
References in periodicals archive ?
The DLSI program provides college-level courses that allow individuals to earn transferrable college credits through competency-based learning.
- DLSI to train drivers & mechanics to ensure optimum use
Delhi: Brig Khutub Hai, MD & CEO, Defence Land Systems India (DLSI), , today handed over the keys of the Company's first Mine Protected Vehicle India (MPV-I) to Mr.
Speaking on the occasion, Brig Hai said, "This is a proud moment for DLSI as this is the first such vehicle of its kind indigenously manufactured by the private sector industry being delivered to the Police Forces in the country.
In order to ensure smooth induction of these vehicles, into the force, DLSI is also training a fleet of drivers and mechanics of the Jharkhand Police force to ensure optimum use of the vehicle.
The group said changes in the business environment and customer procurement frameworks have prompted stakeholders to hold a strategic review of DLSI.
Mahindra & Mahindra, added : 'Since the establishment in 2009 of the M&M (74 per cent) and BAE Systems (26 per cent) joint venture, DLSI, there has been significant evolution in the Indian land systems market.
In DLSI, Mahindra Defence Systems, a part of the Mahindra & Mahindra Group, has 74 per cent stake, whereas the global defence major had the remaining 26 per cent and plans to render artillery howitzers and anti-mine vehicles to the armed forces.
"Since the establishment in 2009 of the joint venture, DLSI, there has been significant evolution in the Indian land systems market.
"Developments in both the industry environment and in customer procurement frameworks and acquisition strategies have led the shareholders to conduct a strategic review of the DLSI business," BAE Systems said.