The DOALOS has also provided on its website a very useful directory on various sources for training, advice, expertise and technological services in respect of the extended CS, which will be helpful for developing States, including African States.
(88) The Trust Fund which is administered by DOALOS provides funding upon request for training of manpower; desktop studies or other initial assessment of the nature of CS and its limits; working out plans for acquisition of necessary additional data and mapping projects and preparation of final submission documents, as well as advisory/consultancy assistance in respect of the above.
(89.) For details of the Terms of reference, guidelines and rules of the Trust Fund see Annex II of Resolution 55/7 as amended by Resolution 58/240 and Note Verbale from DOALOS dated 12 November 2007, http://www.un.org/Depts/los/clcs_new/trustfund76noteverbale2007.pdf
(39) Territorial Sea Act 1987, UN DOALOS, Office of Legal Affairs, at http://www.un.org/Depts/los/LEGISLATIONANDTREATIES/PDFFILES/GBR_1987 Act.pdf (26 October 2005).
(41) "Deposit and Publicity," UN DOALOS, Office of Legal Affairs, 2 May 2005, at http://www.un.org/Depts/los/LEGISLATIONANDTREATIES/depositpublicity.htm (25 August 2005).
(83) "Declarations and Statements," UN DOALOS, 24 January 2005, at http://www.un.org/depts/los/convention_agreements/ convention_declarations.htm#China%20Upon%20ratification (August 25, 2005).
DOALOS (Division for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea).
New York: DOALOS. http://www.un.org/depts/ los/nippon/unnff programme home/fellows pages/fellows papers/ paris_1213_barbados.pdf
(17) The Republic of Colombia, The Republic of El Salvador, The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela and The United States of America (USA) are not Contracting Parties to UNCLOS (DOALOS 2012a).
UNCLOS itself, is also supported by a number of institutional layers at the multilateral level, involving the work of several 'competent international organizations,' among others (DOALOS 2001, 103, 129 and 194).
Para una lista general, no taxativa, en ingles, de casos relativos al Derecho del Mar conocidos por cortes y tribunales internacionales, vease: DOALOS
. Digest of International Cases on the Law of the Sea.
New York: DOALOS
, United Nations, http://www.un.org/depts/los/nippon/unnff programme home/fellowspages/fellows papers/paris_1213_barbados.pdf