References in periodicals archive ?
Production for the docu began in the fall of 2014 and took three years to finish.
"We are very excited about working with RealtyBid-Now.com," said Ed Wallace, chief integration officer for Docu Prep.
Ultimately, the Cinemalaya premiere is also a chance for the Filipinos in the docu to finally catch it in the land of its inception, he remarked.
"Our customers can continue to use their LOS [loan origination system] systems without any technical upgrade," said Josh Arceo, Docu Prep's senior architect.
Three years later, the journey continues, with the docu, now titled 'Call Her Ganda,' holding its world premiere at the prestigious Tribeca Film Festival in New York City recently.
The docu, which won best picture at the Metro Manila Film Festival last year, focuses on Filipino domestic helpers who stage beauty pageants once a week, to escape their dreary, and sometimes oppressive, life in Hong Kong.
The docu, she pointed out, 'deals with a number of issues that cannot be disentangled from any narrative of the Philippines, because they are inherently there: war, land grabbing, the destruction and rebuilding of communities...
The first part of the docu features an interview with the slain couple's friend, film scorer Erwin Romulo, and the second section shows various street scenes-culminating in a 'minutes-long shot of a procession of people streaming through the night, holding candles.'
Nine hundred WWII veterans die every day, according to helmer Dan Hayes' docu homage "Honor Flight" --a statistic that underscores the urgency of honoring the Americans who fought the last great global war.
For four years, the docu followed four college graduates (with degrees in AB English, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Computer Science and Information Technology), who now work as domestic helpers abroad.
Composed entirely of found footage (largely TV coverage), Mary Liz Thompson's journeyman docu examines extensively reported events surrounding the 1990 car bombing that injured environmental activists Judi Bari and Darryl Cherney, an act for which the two victims themselves were charged but never tried.
Acronyms browser ?
- DOD AIT
- DOD APA
- DoD CIO
- DOD IASP
- DoD ID
- DoD ITR
- DOD JTA
- DOD MC&G
- DOD MIL-STD
- DoD NIC
- DOD TCSEC
- DOD WGS
Full browser ?
- Doctrine Query Language
- doctrine sponsor
- Doctrine Training Team
- Doctrine, Operational, Training, Leader and Material
- Doctrine, Organization, Tactics, Materiel, and Logistics
- Doctrine, Organization, Training, Equipment, and Structure
- Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership, & Personnel
- Doctrine, Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures
- Doctrine, Training, Leader Development, Organizations, and Materiel
- Doctrine, Training, Leader, Soldiers
- Doctrine, Training, Organization, and Materiel
- Doctrines from the Prophets
- Document & Correspondence Management System
- Document & Network Technologies
- Document - Enabled Virtual Applications
- Document Acceptance Review Form
- Document Access across Languages
- Document Access Definition
- Document Access Definition Extension
- Document Access Number
- Document Accessibility Services
- Document Administratif Unique
- Document Advisor Office
- document alignment
- Document Allocation File
- Document analysis