References in periodicals archive ?
If l < N when a packet loss is detected via three dupacks, TCP CERL assumes the loss to be random rather than congestive.
When the sender receives three dupacks, TCP NewJersey checks whether the received ack has CW mark or not.
The sender keeps some Variables to store the expected number of dupacks for a packet loss.
The key idea behind DDLRP  is to use the flight size information in order to set a dynamic threshold value when the sender receives three dupacks for detecting the retransmission loss.
As we mentioned in Section 2, if TCP detects packet loss via three dupacks, the sender immediately triggers the fast retransmission algorithm and then follows the fast recovery algorithm for recovering the lost packets.
As we explained before, when the sender receives three dupacks, it invokes fast retransmission algorithm and retransmits the lost packet.
Upon receiving three dupacks by packets 2 to 4, the sender invokes the fast retransmission algorithm and retransmits the lost packet and then enters into fast recovery.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Duotone balls
- Duovac method
- Duoyuan Printing, Inc.
- dup killer
- dup loop
- DuPage and the Fox Valley Region
- DuPage Area Healthcare Leadership Council
- DuPage Association of Women Lawyers
- DuPage Birding Club
- DuPage County
- Dupage County Bar Association
- DuPage County Farm Bureau
- DuPage County Stormwater Management
- DuPage County, IL
- DuPage County, Illinois
- DuPage Family Disability Network
- DuPage Habitat for Humanity
- DuPage Mayors and Managers Conference
- DuPage National Technology Park
- Dupage Peace through Justice
- DuPage Peace Through Justice Coalition
- DuPage Railroad Safety Council
- Dupage Township Democratic Organization
- DuPage Unitarian Universalist Church
- DuPage Valley Conference
- Duparc, Henri
- Dupay syndrome