References in periodicals archive ?
The growth in the Downstream Bioprocessing Market and Downstream Processing in Biopharmaceuticals will majorly be driven by the increasing demand for biopharmaceuticals, as downstream processing steps play a significant role in providing pure and quality products.
DW's World Downstream Maintenance Market Forecast 2017-2021 combines a 'bottom-up' (facility-by-facility) view of the sector with extensive industry interviews to give a granular and realistic appraisal of current and expected activity.
The World Downstream Maintenance Market Forecast 2017-2021 analyses the demand for maintenance across eight key equipment and service lines within downstream asset services and downstream asset integrity services, and across four facility types: refineries, petrochemical plants, gas processing and LNG.
The international exhibition attracts the largest international downstream organisations, with over 50 exhibitors participating each year including the likes of Saudi Aramco, Sadara and Sabic.
When we asked industry respondents to identify the single most important biomanufacturing trend or operational area that the industry must focus its efforts on this year, downstream processing advances emerged as the second-leading area.
Ma'aden, the newest Gulf smelter that will have an integrated operation, has vowed support for the downstream and in fact issued a brochure outlining opportunities for investors in that stream.
Turning to the interest evinced by Asian downstream players in setting up plants in Bahrain, Dr Kotilaine said, "the Gulf has one of the major aluminium hubs globally.
Downstream traffic is data that is received by a computer or network.
However it has Extinction Ratio limitation and degrades downstream data.
The report also finds that steaming media accounts for more than two-thirds of downstream Internet traffic among the providers, while Internet browsing accounts for just 19%.
M2 EQUITYBITES-May 2, 2012-KBR names David Zelinski as president of its Downstream business unit(C)2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.
The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) has introduced new measures to help downstream users meet their obligations under the REACH regulation (European system of registration, evaluation and authorisation of chemical products).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Downstairs Mix-Up
- Downstate Delaware Striders and Riders
- Downstate New York
- Downstream Aluminium Centre for Technology
- Downstream Capital Cost Index
- Downstream Channel Descriptor
- downstream clearances
- Downstream Connectivity Pointer
- Downstream Flow Id
- Downstream Keyer
- downstream merger
- Downstream Mergers
- Downstream Message Router
- Downstream of the Transcription Initiation Site
- Downstream of tyrosine kinase 1
- Downstream of tyrosine kinase 2
- Downstream of tyrosine kinase 3
- Downstream of tyrosine kinase 4
- Downstream of tyrosine kinase 5
- Downstream of tyrosine kinase 6
- Downstream of tyrosine kinase 7
- Downstream Oil Company
- Downstream on Demand
- Downstream Petroleum Products Action Agenda
- Downstream Physical Unit
- Downstream Pipe Balancing Service
- Downstream Power Back Off
- downstream procedure
- Downstream processing
- Downstream Promoter Element
- Downstream Quartz
- Downstream Response to Imposed Flow Transformations
- Downstream-Regulatory-Element Antagonist Modulator