References in periodicals archive ?
Mondays ceremony was held at the Delaware Innovation Space at the DuPont Experimental Station research campus in Alapocas.
The DuPont Experimental Station and the company's Stine-Haskell Research Center also are located in New Castle County.
The list of speakers ranges from Japan Chemical Fibers Association (J), American Chemical Society (USA), PCI Fibers and Raw Materials (UK), RWTH Aachen (D), Hochschule Niederrhein (D), Hohenstein Institute (D) to Adam Opel AG (D), ADVANSA (D), Lenzing AG (A), DuPont Experimental Station (USA), IKEA (S), Marks and Spencer (UK) and ADIDAS AG (D).
Joining DuPont in 1977 as a research scientist in central research and development at the DuPont Experimental Station in Wilmington, DE, she was the first woman to be appointed laboratory director at this facility.
The president toured the DuPont Experimental Station, where he saw examples of how DuPont is putting science to work to provide products for agricultural energy crops, feedstock processing and advanced biofuels--all part of the company's sustainable growth mission.
Tony Kinney, a lipid biochemist at DuPont Experimental Station in Wilmington, Del., describes the new work as "seminal." The locations of a fat's double bonds is pivotal, for example, to whether the compound will make a good paint hardener versus a raw material for nylon.
Location: Building 500, DuPont Experimental Station, 200 Powder Mill Rd, Wilmington, DE 19803
DuPont Experimental Station Performance Coatings/Ink Jet, (302) 695-1865; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The material, developed by Ying Wang and Norman Herron of the DuPont Experimental Station in Wilmington, Del., consists of tiny particles of X- ray-absorbing bismuth triiodide mixed into flexible nylon.
The DuPont Pioneer Delaware Soybean Research Facility will be strategically located near its agricultural biotechnology trait research facility at the DuPont Experimental Station in Wilmington, Del.
It is stated that the DuPont Pioneer Delaware Soybean Research Facility will be strategically located near its agricultural biotechnology trait research facility at the DuPont Experimental Station in Wilmington, Del.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Duplin County Dorothy Wightman Library
- Duplin County, NC
- Duplin County, North Carolina
- Dupont (disambiguation)
- Dupont analysis
- Dupont Bailey Initiative
- Dupont Circle Citizens Association
- Dupont Circle Merchants and Professionals
- DuPont Community Credit Union
- DuPont Company
- Dupont Conseil Gestion Associés
- DuPont corporation
- DuPont Dai Nippon Engineering
- Dupont Danisco Cellulosic Ethanol LLC
- Dupont ei nemours
- DuPont Environmental Remediation Services, Inc.
- DuPont Experimental Station
- DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc.
- Dupont Flooring Systems
- DuPont Food Industry Solutions
- DuPont Formula
- DuPont Identity
- DuPont Integrated Business Management
- DuPont Manual High School
- DuPont Marketing Excellence Recognition
- DuPont Performance Elastomer
- Dupont Personal Protection
- DuPont Pharmaceuticals
- DuPont Pharmaceuticals
- DuPont ratio
- Dupont system of financial control
- DuPont Textiles & Interiors
- DuPont Women Lawyers Network
- Dupont, Eugene
- duPont, Margaret Osborne
- Dupont, Pierre
- Dupont-Ferrier, Gustave
- Dupont-Vandaele syndrome