References in periodicals archive ?
The origins and underpinning principles of e-scape. International Journal of Technology & Design Education, 22, pp.
E-scape uses the MAPS e-portfolio system to manage collaboration among students during a particular project or activity, and to provide feedback in real time.
E-scape director Ewan Jardine came up with the idea.
She takes the helm as E-Scape nears clinical development for its lead programme, which seeks to treat lysosomal storage disorders that impact the central nervous system.
E-Scape's lead programme, an S1P5 receptor agonist for neuronopathic lysosomal storage disorders, will be in clinical development in 2019.
In an agreement announced in June, E-Scape obtained worldwide rights to the small-molecule program from AbbVie, broadening a pipeline that also includes a Parkinson's program targeting LRRK2 and an Alzheimer's program targeting ApoE4.
Prior to joining E-Scape, Smith served as president and chief executive officer of Nuredis, a biotechnology company developing small-molecule therapies for nucleotide repeat disorders such as Huntington's disease.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- E-Reader card
- E-Reader cards
- E-Record Internet Management Systems
- E-Region Rocket Radar Instability Study
- e-Research Australasia
- E-Research for Marketing
- e-Review of Tourism Research
- E-Reviews in Applied Linguistics and Language Learning
- E-rosette test
- E-Rosettes Forming Percentage
- E-Safe Certified Expert
- E-Science North West Centre
- e-Security Administrator Workbench
- e-Security Management Desk
- E-Sektionens Teletekniska Avdelning
- E-Selectin-Binding Peptide
- E-Server Solution Connection
- E-Service Based Italian District Automation
- E-Services and the Semantic Web
- E-Services Philippines
- E-Shaped Micro-Strip Patch Antenna
- E-Shaped Patch Antenna
- E-shopping cart