E-TOWN

AcronymDefinition
E-TOWNElizabethtown, Kentucky
References in periodicals archive ?
Funding for the business center came from the Destination E-Town grant, which comes out of a $10 million fund established by BB&T after it bought Susquehanna Bancshares.
subsidiary to Chinese consortium Beijing E-Town Chipone Technology Co., Ltd., the company said.
CONTACT: Earthwatch Radio, (608)263-3063/www.seagrant.wisc.edu/ earthwatch; Environmental News Network, (208)726-3649/www.enn.com; The Environment Show, (800)323-9262/ www.enn.com/envshow; E-Town, (303) 443-8696/www.etown.org; Great Lakes Radio Consortium, University of Michigan Public Radio Stations, www.glrc.org; Green Wave Radio, (540)687:8884; Living on Earth, (800)218-9988/www.loe.org; Zero 24-7 Web Radio, (877)WWW-0247/ www.zero24-7.org.
"I look forward to working with faculty and staff members, students, administration, alumni and the broader E-town community to reinvent our vision as a learning institution focused on the educational and personal growth of our students in preparing them for 21st century careers and lives steeped in service," McCormick said in a statement.
(NASDAQ: SVVC) portfolio company Mattson Technology has announced the completion of its acquisition by Beijing E-Town Dragon Semiconductor Industry Investment Center, the fund said.
Buyer: Beijing E-Town Dragon Semiconductor Industry Investment Center
AVIC guaranteed 51% of the bank loan, with the remaining 49% guaranteed by Beijing E-Town International Investment & Development Co.
This year, it supported a number of important cross-border M&A projects such as acquisition of French Louvre Hotel Group by Jin Jiang International Group, acquisition of Swiss Infront Sports & Media by Dalian Wanda Group, acquisition of US ISSI by Beijing E-town International Investment & Development Co., Ltd.
Hartlepool came second in the Google UK e-town rankings with an impressive growth rate of 42%, while Middlesbrough recorded a rate of 34.6% to secure fifth place in the list.
And the third session teaches participants how to moderate different aspects of the platform including e-polling, e-consultation, e-town hall, and e-forum.
Founders of the new firm include China Development Bank Capital Co., Ltd., China Tobacco, China Mobile, E-Town Capital, and Guosheng Group, among others.
The contract e-town Pie tany is the development, implementation, testing and deployment of integrated information system of government, (technical support, hardware service and maintenance of software maintenance - during the project).