References in periodicals archive ?
The grant was written by the E2CCB Grant Procurement Service that has secured more than $11 million dollars for local, regional and state educational initiatives since its inception in 2010.
For general information on the adult education services offered by E2CCB, please visit: www.e2ccb.org.
E2CCB will use the grant to lead a systematic approach empowering 15 districts, including 34 schools and 16,752 students, to examine current assessment practices in light of changes to NY state regulations, time spent on assessment, and how data is used to revise instruction.
E2CCB Integrated Education Services (IES) will lead this work with participating districts by reviewing the assessments they use in an effort to determine how tests are utilized and whether they are necessary.
The E2CCB IES team serves as the Network Team for 25 of the 27 component districts throughout the Regents Reform Agenda, while also providing professional development support for Jamestown City and Dunkirk School Districts.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- E2A immunoglobulin enhancer-binding factor E12/E47
- E2B JTI
- E2F family member 8
- E2F transcription factor 1
- E2F transcription factor 2
- E2F transcription factor 3
- E2F transcription factor 4, p107/p130-binding
- E2F transcription factor 5, p130-binding
- E2F transcription factor 6
- E2F transcription factor 7
- E2F transcription factor 8