References in periodicals archive ?
Formed early in 2000, e2K is the successor to Edward II, a band which successfully blended the unlikely-sounding combination of folk music and reggae.
E2K measures how long it takes an organization to record an event and report it to the responsible information consumer.
MacMurray, 59 Rocky Terrace, Saint John, New Brunswick, E2K 4B6.
One approach to managing energy demand growth is to raise the efficiency of the country's utility sector, a focus of its Energy to the kingdom (E2K) initiative.
They are also the headline act for the Black Horse Festival near Hastings on May 24, with E2K playing support.
Event to Knowledge (E2K) measures how long it takes an organization to record and report an event to an information consumer.
The Russian rival to Intel Corp's Merced chip, Elbrus International's E2K, will arrive on the market early next year.
(1.) Steinhammer Palaeontology Laboratory, New Brunswick Museum, Saint John, New Brunswick E2K 1E5, Canada
Bridgnorth in Shropshire starts on Froday and presents an impressive line-up that includes the unique combination of flutes, guitar and bodhran performed by the innovative band Flook, plus the captivating blend of African and English folk rhythms provided by the acclaimed new band E2K. Details and ticket information are available on 01746 768813
E2K. The reborn Edward II, still mixing and matching global roots with reggae influences.
NEXT Saturday head to E2K in Edinburgh's Picardy Place for the second Texture night.
Moscow has promised financial backing for Elbrus International's E2k, the chip that has been dubbed the Russian "Merced killer".
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- E2F family member 8
- E2F transcription factor 1
- E2F transcription factor 2
- E2F transcription factor 3
- E2F transcription factor 4, p107/p130-binding
- E2F transcription factor 5, p130-binding
- E2F transcription factor 6
- E2F transcription factor 7
- E2F transcription factor 8
- E2F-binding protein 1
- E2open Process Directory
- E3 Media and Business Summit
- E3 SUMO-protein ligase EGR2
- E3 SUMO-protein ligase PIAS1
- E3 SUMO-protein ligase PIAS2
- E3 SUMO-protein ligase RanBP2
- E3 Ubiquitin Ligase
- E3 ubiquitin ligase RNF4
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase CHIP
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase DZIP3
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase FANCL