References in periodicals archive ?
The explosion/flameproof STEx family encompasses audible, visual and combined warning devices and manual call points, all employing 316L stainless steel enclosures, E2S said in a statement.
Generally, an E2S, like those that exist in Korea and Europe, is TPE that fits a defined unit and command structure, varying only slightly from one rotation to the next.
In addition to the operating costs savings, the E2s have the same type rating as the E1s, significantly lowering fleet transition and pilot training costs.
The ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2D family constitutes three members, including UBE2D1, UBE2D2, and UBE2D3, which all belong to the E2s. These family members share over 88% sequence identity and thus have similar enzymic activity [5, 6].
The values obtained by descriptors as MATS8s and E2s, which are associated with the intrinsic state, also present important influence on the QSAR model.
Among the items featured at the show for company officials to provide information on will be two new ovens: Convotherm 4 combi oven and Merrychef eikon e2s high speed oven.
The parameters E2S D and E2DD displayed in Table 1 are used in the computer code NPBEM  for calculating the electromagnetic transition rates and the calculated values are normalized to B([2.sup.+.sub.1] [right arrow] [0.sup.+.sub.1]).
This work proposes an extensible software synthesis (E2S) approach to solve extensible problems of developing embedded ubiquitous learning system (EULS).
"Excellent!" PetroSkills quipped while European Safety (E2S) said Meos was "A well planned and organised event."
To meet the growing demand in the oil & gas industry, E2S Warning Signals, the leading independent audible and visible warning device manufacturer, has recently added additional fault monitoring to give SIL 2 compatibility to its products.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- E2F-binding protein 1
- E2open Process Directory
- E3 Media and Business Summit
- E3 SUMO-protein ligase EGR2
- E3 SUMO-protein ligase PIAS1
- E3 SUMO-protein ligase PIAS2
- E3 SUMO-protein ligase RanBP2
- E3 Ubiquitin Ligase
- E3 ubiquitin ligase RNF4
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase CHIP
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase DZIP3
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase FANCL
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase HUWE1
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase parkin
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RAD18
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RING2
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RNF5
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RNF6
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase TRAF2
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase TRAF6
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase TRAF7
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase UHRF1
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase XIAP