References in periodicals archive ?
(19) The History of English Law Before the Time of Edward I, Volumes l-II (with Frederick Pollock) (Cambridge University Press, 1895; revised 2nd edtn, Cambridge University Press, 1898; reprinted with an introduction by S F C Milsom, Cambridge University Press, 1968); Domesday Book and Beyond: Three Essays in the Early History of England (Cambridge University Press, 1897; 2nd edtn, 1907; reprinted with an introduction by E Miller, Cambridge University Press, 1960; with a foreword by J C Holt, Cambridge University Press, 1987).
Fisher (ed), Cambridge University Press, 1908, 2nd edtn, 1909, reprinted 1950 and 1961) springs to mind, and in private law, his Equity, also the Forms of Action at Common Law (above n 2), each originating as courses of lectures delivered at Cambridge and published after his death.
9th edtn. Chapter 6- Congenital diseases (Genodermatoses).
I don't even know whether Jas / has got out the Am / edtn / 52/71 Cantos." Kitasono was Pound's link to news outside of Italy.
Handbook of Small Animal Orthopedics and Fracture Repair, 3rd Edtn. WB Saunders, Philadelphia,.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- EDTA calcium
- EdTech Leaders Online
- EDTV specification, 480 lines of resolution, interlaced
- EDTV specification, 480 lines of resolution, progressive
- Edu-Culture International
- Eduard A.V.A. Quenu
- Eduard Adolf Strasburger
- Eduard Albert
- Eduard Aleksandrovich Eversmann
- Eduard Amvrosievich Shevarnadze
- Eduard Antonovich Vroblevskii
- Eduard Arning
- Eduard AVA Quenu
- Eduard Bagritskii