References in periodicals archive ?
They presented on group projects being carried out between the four respective companies and an EDTNA representative.
The nurses may be a member of their country's nephrology association or governing body, but not all of them belong to EDTNA. Both CANNT and ANNA representatives were given a complimentary one-year membership to EDTNA, which allowed us to vote at the AGM.
Overall, this is a great guide and it is free to EDTNA members.
Shortly after the publication, I received an email from Gareth Murcutt, the manager of the European Dialysis & Transplant Nurses (EDTNA)/European Renal Care Association (ERCA) Online Journal Club asking if I thought Paula and Liz would be interested in doing a journal club on their cases.
* Last year we signed a professional relationship contract with the American Nephrology Nurses Association (ANNA), similar to the contract that was established with the European Dialysis and Transplant Nurses Association (EDTNA) the previous year.
Additionally, the book's recommendations are readily available on renal websites such as the Caring for Australasians with Renal Impairment (CARI) and Kidney disease improving Global Outcomes (KDOQI) as well as the European Dialysis and Transplantation nurses Association (EDTNA).
Ce con-trat etait similaire a celui que nous avi-ons conclu l'annee precedente avec la European Dialysis and Transplant Nurses Association (EDTNA).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- EDTA calcium
- EdTech Leaders Online
- EDTV specification, 480 lines of resolution, interlaced
- EDTV specification, 480 lines of resolution, progressive
- Edu-Culture International
- Eduard A.V.A. Quenu
- Eduard Adolf Strasburger
- Eduard Albert
- Eduard Aleksandrovich Eversmann
- Eduard Amvrosievich Shevarnadze
- Eduard Antonovich Vroblevskii
- Eduard Arning
- Eduard AVA Quenu
- Eduard Bagritskii
- Eduard Bauernfeld