References in periodicals archive ?
Third, the TCL-1 gene was expressed under the EF1a promoter in our model.
ACTB, together with GAPDH, TUB, EF1A and 18S rRNA, are expressed constitutively and are involved in basic housekeeping functions required for cell maintenance.
(2006) with three genes: leucine tRNA, COII mtDNA, and EF1a.
Downie and Gullan (2004) assessed the phylogeny of the Pseudococcidae using DNA sequences of EF1a, 28S and 18S.
Several alternative, broadly conserved, and phylogenetically useful gene sequences have also been explored as bacterial species markers, including 23S rDNA, internal transcribed spacer regions, hsp65, rpoB, recA, sodA, gyrB, IF2, and EF1A. Once the sequence region of interest is amplified from crude or purified lysates of the cultured bacterial organisms, the sequence of the amplicons contains the information necessary to identify the underlying species.
EF1a: promoter; SP: signal peptide; scFv: single-chain variable fragment.
All the sequences generated in the present study, corresponding to COI, COII and EF1a was aligned using BioEdit.
Comparison of the COI, COII and EF1a sequences of 22 populations of A.
Expected used size(bp) ef1a 5'-GGCTGACTGTGCTGTGCTGATTG-3' 28 382 5' -CTTGTCGGTGGGACGGCTACG-3' vegfa 5'-GAGAGCCAGCGACTCACCGCAACAC-3' 28 623 for [vegfa.sub.165] 5-GTTCGCTCGATCATCATCTTGGC-3' 491 for [vegfa.sub.121] kdr 5' -GCCTGATCCACAACTGCTTCC-3' 31 150 5' -CTCTCCTCACACGACTCAATGC-3' angpt 1 5' -ACAGCAGTGGAACCGAACAG-3' 30 169 5'-AGCCTCCGCCAGCAGAC-3' angpt2 5' -AGGTGGAGGCTGGACTGTC-3' 28 141 5'-GTGGTGAGCAGGTGGATGAC-3' tie 1 5'-GCGATGGATGGCTATTGAGTCTCTA-3' 31 348 5' -GCATCTATTCCAGCATA-3' tie2 5' -CTACCCAGTGACCAACGC-3' 31 117 5'-GCTCTACAGCTCCTGACGAT-3' Gene Accession no.
Apart from this, various molecular markers have been employed for species identification and molecular phylogeny studies of insects, viz., Cytochrome b, 16S rRNA (von Dohlen & Moran 2000), 18S rRNA, 28S rRNA, 5.8S rRNA, ITS-Internal Transcribed Spacers, and EF1a (Elongation Factor) (Ji et al.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- EF Scale
- EF Schumacher
- EF-hand domain (C-terminal) containing 1
- EF-hand domain (C-terminal) containing 2
- EF-hand domain containing 1
- EF-hand domain containing 2
- EF-hand domain family A1
- EF-hand domain family A2
- EF-hand domain family, member A1
- EF-hand domain family, member A2
- EF-hand domain family, member B
- EF-hand domain family, member D1
- EF-hand domain family, member D2
- EF-hand domain-containing family member A1
- EF-hand domain-containing family member A2
- EF-hand domain-containing family member C2
- EF-hand domain-containing protein 1
- EF-hand domain-containing protein D1
- EF-hand domain-containing protein D2
- EF-hand-domain-containing family member B