References in periodicals archive ?
It is apparent that even an EF2 tornado can carry relatively heavy items that could be deadly and extremely damaging to other structures for some distance.
A partir da avaliacao dos danos a categoria dada ao Tornado ocorrido em MCR foi a de EF2, discordando da publicada pelo Simepar (BLOGSPOT, 2015).
Bu sebeple diger degiskenler ile yuksek korelasyona sahip EF2 ve KPOF7 degiskenleri modelden silinerek modelin iyi uyum olcutlerine sahip olmasi saglanmistir.
Epitope mapping indicated that mAb 3A8.1 reacted with a helical region in the EF3 domain ([S.sub.96]-[Y.sub.108]) and mAb 2B9.3 with a helical region in the EF2 domain ([F.sub.55]-[D.sub.73]).
The impoundment comprises four dams named A-B, C-D, E-F (including EF2 extension), and G-H.
All seven phages formed turbid (++) spots against the isolate TE1 and showed no reaction (--) against the WT isolates EF2, RF6, RF7, SW3, and TW3 (Table 1).
O DNA dos isolados foi utilizado na PCR para a amplificacao de uma porcao com aproximadamente 580 pb do gene fator de elongacao-1alfa, com os primers Ef1 e Ef2 e o protocolo descrito por Geiser et al.
Kaczmarczyk, "High-efficiency Class E, EF2, and E/F3 inverters," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol.
EF2: Transparency, Accountability and Oversight (TAO)
Structure and cross loadings IWE Psy.Cap IWE1 (0.489) 0.194 IWE2 (0.639) 0.434 IWE3 (0.701) 0.397 IWE4 (0.771) 0.589 IWE5 (0.903) 0.496 EF1 0.527 (0.564) EF2 0.321 (0.595) EF3 0.370 (0.753) HO1 0104 (0.253) HO2 0.292 (0.415) HO3 0.438 (0.682) RES1 0.098 (0.378) RES2 0.342 (0.807) RES3 0.655 (0.775) OP1 0.549 (0.807) OP2 0.545 (0.775) Table 4.
EF2 The new knowledge transferred from our IBA contributed a great deal to multiple projects
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- EF Schumacher
- EF-hand domain (C-terminal) containing 1
- EF-hand domain (C-terminal) containing 2
- EF-hand domain containing 1
- EF-hand domain containing 2
- EF-hand domain family A1
- EF-hand domain family A2
- EF-hand domain family, member A1
- EF-hand domain family, member A2
- EF-hand domain family, member B
- EF-hand domain family, member D1
- EF-hand domain family, member D2
- EF-hand domain-containing family member A1
- EF-hand domain-containing family member A2
- EF-hand domain-containing family member C2
- EF-hand domain-containing protein 1
- EF-hand domain-containing protein D1
- EF-hand domain-containing protein D2
- EF-hand-domain-containing family member B