References in periodicals archive ?
The difficulty in comparing the registered substances with the lists of the EINECS and ELINCS, lies also in the fact that in many cases the original EC number has been changed, and there is no way to understand what was lost in the process.
If successfully implemented, ELINCS version 1.1 will enable providers to receive lab results sooner than by traditional methods.
The grants are part of the EHR-Lab Interoperability and Connectivity Standards (ELINCS).
* Protameen Chemicals, Totowa, NJ, announced that its Protachem ISL moisturizing hair and skin care ester received ELINCS approval.
In accordance with Directive 67/548/EEC concerning the approximation of legislative provisions regarding the classification, packaging and labelling of dangerous substances (Elincs), the European Commission moved on November 12 to adopt the updated list of chemicals notified up to June 30 1995.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Eliminative materialism
- Eliminativist materialism
- Elin Bor
- Elin Pelin
- Elin, Iakov
- Elin, Iakov Leontevich
- Elina Avraamovna Bystritskaia
- Elina Bystritskaia
- Eline Entertainment Group Inc.
- Elings Park Foundation
- Elinkeinoelämän tutkimuslaitos
- Elinor Bedell State Park
- Elinor Morton Hoyt Wylie
- ELINT Advisory Group
- ELINT Correlation and Tracking
- ELINT Data Processor
- ELINT Improvement Program
- ELINT Notation
- ELINT Ocean Reconnaissance Satellite
- ELINT Parameter Limits List
- ELINT Parameter List
- ELINT Parameters List Database
- ELINT Processing & Dissemination System
- ELINT Processing Subsystem
- ELINT receiver test system