References in classic literature ?
This personage, who had taken the train at Elko, was tall and dark, with black moustache, black stockings, a black silk hat, a black waistcoat, black trousers, a white cravat, and dogskin gloves.
Thank you to all the speakers who traveled to Elko to present, sponsors of the event, the planning committee, and everyone who attended to make this first Rural and Frontier Health Care Symposium a success!
Reporting by Jeff Mason in Elko, Nevada; Editing by Bill Trott
The Elko Daily Free Press reported that the plane was transporting a heart patient to the University of Utah, and is now deceased along with the three other crew members.
Elko Grupa once considered the option of bringing in labour from other countries but we realised that the procedure was complicated.
He was transported to Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital, where he died, according to the Elko Daily Free Press.
According to the BLM, the project would address growing demands for natural gas, including increased residential and business load, and the greater energy needs of mining operations in the Elko area.
Harley Davidson Incorporated (NYSE: HOG), a Wisconsin-based motorcycle manufacturer, is opening its first dealership in Elko, Nevada, according to Elko (Nev.) Daily Free Press.
Previously, he worked as a buckaroo for the Petan Ranch in Nevada, worked for the Nevada Youth Training Center and Slim Olsen's Oil Company in Elko, Nev., until 1964.
The 31st National Cowboy Poetry Gathering began Monday and runs all week in Elko.
M2 EQUITYBITES-January 13, 2015-Wipfli, Elko Merger Has Closed
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Elkhorn Area School District
- Elkhorn City Area Heritage Council
- Elkhorn coral
- elkhorn corals
- elkhorn fern
- elkhorn fern
- Elkhorn High Adventure Base
- Elkhorn Ranch
- Elkhorn Rural Public Power District
- Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Elkhorn State Park
- Elkhorn Tavern
- Elkhorn Valley Amateur Radio Club
- Elkhorn Valley Economic Development Council
- Elkhorn Valley Trails Network
- Elkin Blout
- Elkin, North Carolina
- Elkin, Stanley
- Elkins High School
- Elkins, Stanley M.
- Elkins, Stephen Benton
- Elkins, West Virginia
- Elkland Area High School
- Elko Area Leadership Institute
- Elko Colony
- Elko Convention and Visitors Authority
- Elko County
- Elko County Economic Diversification Authority
- Elko County School District
- Elko County, Nevada
- Elko County, NV
- Elko Daily Free Press
- Elko, NV, USA - J C Harris Field
- Elkridge Adult Athletic Association
- Elkridge Landing Middle School
- Elkridge Youth Organization
- Elks Distribution Edition
- Elks Mutual Benefit Association
- Elks National Foundation
- Elks National Veterans Service Commission
- Elks, Benevolent and Protective Order of
- Elksne, Arlja