References in periodicals archive ?
Unidentified persons had turned Cabase's body to the village chair of Paradise Embac and a relative came forward to identify and claim it.
The NPAs admitted it was their group that sentenced to death Embac for his 'sins' against the organization.
One businessman said: "This isn't the first time clients of Embac have been stung.
Major Ezra Balagtey, spokesperson of Eastern Mindanao Command, said the fighting erupted Sunday morning as troops from the army's 16th Infantry Battalion were responding to reports about New People's Army guerrillas massing up in Sitio Bajada, Paradise Embac village, in Paquibato district supposedly to conduct atrocities there.
The others are out patients at the New Cebu District Hospital and were identified as Ronnie Almadin, Archie Diarog, Ronalyn Ambag, Jaya Ambag, John Rey Sandigan, and Joshua John Embac, all residents of Barangay Santo Nino.
The victim was identified as Rogelio Gonzales Escoto, 46, a resident of Paradise Embac, Paquibato District, who sustained a right leg fracture.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- EMB agar
- EMB agar
- Emballage & Conditionnement du Sud-Est
- Emballage Bois Service
- Emballage Condition Plastique
- Emballage Convoyage Industriel
- Emballage Diffusion Création
- Emballage Moderne Transparent
- Emballages Artisanals du Bois de Vot
- Emballages Europe Express
- Emballages Ménagers Recyclables
- Emballages Plastiques d'Heudreville
- Emballages Vides de Produits Phytosanitaires
- Emballages-Arts Graphiques