84) Slater v Wimmer  EWPCC 7 (16 February 2012); Beggars Banquet  EMLR 349.
86) Century Communications  EMLR 335; Bamgboye v Reed  EMLR 5, 87  (Judge Williamson).
For a rare example of an English court declining to exercise jurisdiction over a multistate defamation claim on the ground of forum non conveniens, see Chadba v Dow Jones & Co Inc  EMLR
The EMLR (grams per kilogram per day) was calculated as (Moisture1 - Moisture2)/(number of days between Moisture1 and Moisture2).
The EMLR data were unbalanced in that the numbers of replications and hybrids (genotypes) were not the same in all environments for both EM and MFM.
In Millar v Bassey  EMLR 44, 62, Peter Gibson LJ emphasised the point in the context of the tort by stating:
As Peter Gibson LJ notes in Millar v Bassev  EMLR 44, 64, one significant concern is that the expansion of the tort may undermine the rule of privity of contract: see discussion of this case in Stocznia Gdanska  2 All ER (Comm) 768, 803 (Rix LJ).
73) Shelley Films Ltd v Rex Features Ltd  EMLR
134 (access to a film set to photograph the set and actors in costume); Creation Records Ltd v News Group Newspapers Ltd  EMLR
444 (access to a hotel being used as the location for a photo shoot of an album cover).
13) Jameel v Wall Street Journal Europe SPRL [No 2]  EMLR
196, 202-7 (Eady J) ('Jameel').
41) The requirements that criticism and review be 'genuine' and 'not a pretence for some other form of purpose' are based on statements of Henry LJ in Time Warner  EMLR
1, 14-15 (quoted in Pro Sieben  1 WLR 605, 613 (Robert Walker LJ)).
See also Lukowiak v Unidad Editorial SA  EMLR
1043; Dan Svantesson, "Learning from Dow Jones v Gutnick--A Model Addressing Interact Defamation' (unpublished paper, 2003).
152) (1999) 7 EMLR
530, 538-9, cited with approval in Alexander v Arts Council of Wales  4 All ER 205, 215 (May LJ).