References in periodicals archive ?
The consequence of a higher ENPP is twofold: more coalition governments and more unstable governments.
(i) Skin irritants increase ATP release in the skin in Zn deficiency, due to increased ATP release by KCs, impaired ATP hydrolysis by LCs, and impaired ENPP activity.
However, there are three groups of molecules that hydrolyze ATP, including ENTPDs, ectonucleotide pyrophosphatase/phosphodiesterases (ENPPs), and alkaline phosphatase (ALP) [87, 88].
The effective number of parties, whether in the form of the ENEP, or the ENPP, offers information about concentration or fragmentation of analysed party system.
We emphasize ecologically relevant NPP (eNPP), which is the rate at which plant material is produced when animals (as well as plants) are growing and reproducing.
Soil properties are unlikely to have changed significantly over the past 5000 y, so current soil properties and eNPP are probably similar to those during the mid to late Holocene.
While the productivity hypothesis has been summarily dismissed as an explanation for Bergmann's rule (cf, Geist, 1987; Meiri et al., 2007), we believe that this important factor has been erroneously discounted because of a widespread misunderstanding of the global patterns of NPP, and the failure to recognize the advantages of eNPP over total annual NPP for understanding ecological and evolutionary patterns (Huston, 1994; Huston and Wolverton, 2009).
(18) For example, the dominant party of Botswana (BDP) increased its seat share between the 1999 and 2002 legislative elections, but the ENPP measure suggested that the party system in Botswana moved closer to a two-party format.
(5) Comoros was also an outlier for countries employing SMD Plurality rules with an ENEP of 14.9 and an ENPP of 5.28.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Enpresen Zuzendaritzako Nazioarteko Institutua
- enquery character
- Enquête 2000 sur la dynamique du travail et du revenu
- Enquête Annuelle Auprès des Caisses de Retraite
- Enquête Annuelle d'Entreprise
- Enquête Annuelle de Branche
- Enquête Annuelle de Production
- Enquête Annuelle sur les Consommations d'Energie dans l'Industrie
- Enquête Auprès des Jeunes en Transition
- Enquête Auprès des Peuples Autochtones
- Enquête Budget Consommation des Ménages
- Enquête Canadienne sur le Don, le Bénévolat et la Participation
- Enquête Canadienne sur les Capacités Financières
- Enquête Canadienne sur les Mesures de la Santé
- Enquête Démographique et de Santé du Congo
- Enquête Dynamique sur l'Insertion Professionnelle des Jeunes