References in periodicals archive ?
Surprisingly, and in sharp contrast with the common thought, which hypothesized the existence of a population of common progenitors that give rise to ER+ and ER-cells, they found that the ER+ lineage is maintained by a lineage restricted ER+ luminal stem cells, able to ensure ER+ lineage expansion during pubertal development, and long-term renewing capacities of ER+ lineage in adult mice during cycle of pregnancy-involution.
When compared with all stages combined, stratification by stage highlights the clear separation of the ER+ and ER- subtypes.
Since ER- tumors, which have lower survival rates and are less dependent on estrogen levels than ER+ tumors, account for only 15-20 percent of breast cancers, large pooled analyses are needed to determine the suspected link to lower ER- breast cancer risk and the consumption of fruits and vegetables.
Women with estrogen-positive (ER+) breast cancers have a slight but statistically significant loss of their sense of smell, according to a report in the Aug.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- ER (TV series)
- ER Associated Protein Degradation
- ER degradation enhancer, mannosidase alpha-like 1
- ER degradation enhancer, mannosidase alpha-like 2
- ER degradation enhancer, mannosidase alpha-like 3
- ER degradation-enhancing –mannosidase-like protein 3
- ER degradation-enhancing alpha-mannosidase-like 1
- ER degradation-enhancing alpha-mannosidase-like 2
- ER degradation-enhancing alpha-mannosidase-like 3
- ER degradation-enhancing-mannosidase-like protein 2
- ER diagram
- ER fluid
- Er hu
- ER lectin
- Er Mei Qigong
- ER model
- Er Rif
- Er Rif
- Er Rif
- ER setting
- Er Tabildi
- Ër Tabïldï
- ER to nucleus signalling 1
- ER to nucleus signalling 2