References in periodicals archive ?
There is also the National Council for Wages, established based on the Labour Law, which includes representatives from the ETUF, employers, and the government.
The late 1970s saw the subjugation of the ETUF to the new National Democratic Party.
As the government attempts to force workers back into the toothless official structures of the ETUF, the International Trade Union Confederation says it has documented numerous extralegal violations of workers' rights in retaliation for participating in trade union activities or organisation, regardless of the paper rights of Egyptian workers.
Thus, as many as 150 Muslim Brothers could be appointed to posts in ETUF's 24 national sector unions, while 14 of 24 executive board members will be sacked.
Egyptian law states that strikes can only be declared with ETUF approval, which is almost never given.
On August 12 and 13, more than 650 workers occupied the headquarters of the ETUF, demanding back pay from May and the reopening of the plant.
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi praised on Sunday Egyptians' patience with the latest economic reform measures, during a ceremony in celebration of Labour Day organised by the Egyptian Trade Union Federation (ETUF).
Summary: CAIRO - More than 2,000 workers of a private sector ceramic tile factory in el-Sadat City have staged a peaceful protest for the second day in a row over pay, the Egyptian Trade Union Federation (ETUF) said.
Military spokesperson-Official Facebook Page CAIRO -- 19 August 2018: The Armed Forces granted 10 training courses to more than 6,000 labor leaders in cooperation with the Egyptian Trade Union Federation (ETUF) to raise national awareness among labor leaders.
07 : 46 PM - 10/07/2018 Manama, July 10 (BNA): His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa received at Gudaibiya Palace today Chairman of the Egyptian Trade Union Federation (ETUF) and the Central Council of the International Confederation of Arab Trade Unions (ICATU) Gebali Mohammed Al-Meraghi.
The law only acknowledges the associations within the Egyptian Trade Union Federation (ETUF), with no regard whatsoever for the independent ones, the source who works in an independent syndicate told Daily News Egypt on condition of anonymity, as he was not authorised to speak to the press, adding that they mainly aim to silence workers and deny them their right to choose their representatives.
Summary: CAIRO - Today's Labour Day celebrations are still hanging in the balance as the Government has not yet responded to the Egyptian Trade Union Federation's (ETUF) request to hold its planned celebration.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Études Italiennes et Roumaines
- Études Médias Engineering
- Études pour la Conservation des Monuments Historiques
- Études Probabilistes de Sûreté
- Études Recherche Expertise en Formation d'Adultes
- Etudes Recherches Installations Automatismes
- Études Recherches Matériaux
- Études Services Automations
- Études Services Travaux Parisiens et Matériels
- Études Spéciales Appliquées
- Études Statistiques, Sondage et Marketing
- Études Structures Logiciels
- Études Techniques du Maine
- Études Théologiques & Religieuses
- Études, Conception, Réalisation
- Études, Conseils et Solutions Informatiques
- Études, Développement, Réalisation et Exploitation
- Étudiant avec Aménagement des Études
- Étudiants contre le Sida
- Étudiants contre les Blocages
- Étudiants dans la Course
- Étudiants des Beaux-Arts de Marseille
- Étudiants du Mékong
- Étudiants en Santé pour Une Solidarité Internationale
- Étudiants Franco-Turcs de Lille
- Étudiants Juristes en Droit de l'Entreprise
- Étudiants Musulmants de France
- Etudiants-Chercheurs de l'Onera
- ETV (disambiguation)
- ETV Binary Interchange Format
- ETV6-NTRK3 fusion