EUTSEverything Under The Sun
EUTSEvansville Urban Transportation Study (Evansville, IN)
EUTSEnchantment under the Sea (online community)
EUTSEdinburgh University Tibet Society (UK)
EUTSEndoscopic Upper Thoracic Sympathectomy
Copyright 1988-2018, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
When running these test items, the EUT could have performance derating, but should return to normal performance after voltage recovery to normal working range.
To run those voltage variation test items, we need to understand the actual working status of the EUT before we can determine the corresponding power requirement.
If the EUT is powered by 230 V, then these two items ask for test voltages up to 320 V and 360 V respectively, which exceed the 300-V range of normal AC sources.
Plus in an industrial environment, the RF ambient always is changing, which makes it extremely difficult to determine what's the EUT and what's ambient.
For really big test samples, antennas may have to be hoisted up the side of the EUT using nylon rope, or the test engineer may have to perform the testing from the bucket of a cherry picker.
On-site testing is similar because it takes place where the EUT is located, but that does not imply that the EUT can't be moved.
Emissions and Susceptibility Tests Equipment Description Receiver/Spectrum Analyzer 10 kHz to 1 GHz; frequency range covers [+ or -]90% of the problems for a non-RF EUT Low-noise preamp if spectrum analyzer is used Biconical Antenna Usable from 10 MHz to 500 MHz; selection based on EUT's problem frequencies.
Testing laboratories fall into two different camps: 80% simply providing data or a report which says the EUT failed and the other 20% with experts on staff to help solve the problems.
RS testing, illustrated in Figure 1, requires the EUT to be illuminated by a low-, medium-, or high-level EF.
A transmit antenna is placed in front of the EUT's most susceptible RF pickup area at the separation distance prescribed by the test specification, typically 1 meter for military and 3 meters for the EU.
A difference technique measures just the ambient first, takes a second measurement with the EUT switched on, and uses software to subtract the first from the second measurement.
Correlation of a near-field probe input with the far-field antenna input, assuming that any significant emissions must be detectable in the EUT near field and that near-field probes are blind to ambient signals.