References in periodicals archive ?
Subcooling at the EXV inlet was controlled to ~18[degrees]Fd (10[degrees]Cd).
Review of the failures indicated a small amount of chloride corrosion on the EXV valves which resulted in refrigerant by pass.
Table 1 Elemental Analysis of EXV Debris Element Site #1 Site #1 Weight % Weight % Aluminum 19.7 20.3 Silicon 0.6 0.7 Chloride 25.9 25.8 Calcium <0.1 0.5 Chromium 7.7 7.4 Iron 39.3 37.9 Nickel 2.0 1.6 Copper 2.6 4.2 Zinc 2.2 1.7 Table 2 GC/MS Analysis of Refrigerant Dissolved in Oil Refrigerant Compound Name Qualitative Percent(%) R-23 Trifluoromethane 7 R-22 Chlorodifluoromethane 55 R-40 Chloromethane 20 R-20 Trichloromethane 13
Stripes seven to nine are formed within the derivatives of row eXV.
For an EXV, the throat area A is exactly fixed at the rating value.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Exxon Azerbaijan Operating Company, LLC
- Exxon Chemical Patents, Inc.
- Exxon Coal & Mining Company
- Exxon Energy Limited
- Exxon Mobil Canada Ltd
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Exxon Neftegas Limited
- Exxon Nuclear Company, Inc.
- Exxon Nuclear Idaho Company, Inc.
- Exxon Office Systems
- Exxon Production Research Company
- Exxon Valdez oil spill
- Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Trustee Council
- ExxonMobil Chemical Company
- ExxonMobil Development Company
- ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Malaysia Inc.
- ExxonMobil Foundation
- Exxonmobil Information Technology
- ExxonMobil Production Company