ETWN

(redirected from Eatontown, New Jersey)
Also found in: Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
AcronymDefinition
ETWNEatontown, New Jersey
References in periodicals archive ?
Doubletree Hotels, a hotel brand from Hilton Worldwide and subsidiary of the Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX), has announced the opening of the Doubletree Hotel Tinton Falls-Eatontown in Eatontown, New Jersey, US.
(www.millenniumcell.com) of Eatontown, New Jersey, is developing this technology, which has also been tested by Daimler-Chrysler in its experimental Natrium fuel-cell vehicle.
She was also the northeast region communications chair, and co-organized the first Regional Summer Leadership Conference in Eatontown, New Jersey, in 1993, and following conferences in 1994 and 1995.
The company's main business centers are at Wexham Springs, United Kingdom, Eatontown, New Jersey and San Jose, California.
Roberts Pharma is based in Eatontown, New Jersey. The shareholders of Shire, which effectively takes over Roberts, would have 56% in the enlarged group and Roberts shareholders would have the remaining 44%.
The software will be offered through a new venture company, called Persystant Technologies, based in Eatontown, New Jersey, which will be jointly owned by Lucent and Unixpros.
Madge Networks has its main business centers at Wexham Springs, United Kingdom and Eatontown, New Jersey. Information about Madge's complete range of products and services can be accessed on the World Wide Web at www.madge.com.
John Batinsey of Eatontown, New Jersey, wrote and got passed a city light-pollution ordinance so interesting that it is now offered by the International Dark-Sky Association (IDA) as a fact sheet.
Holliday Fenoglio Fowler has secured a $10 million refinancing for West Ridge Corporate Center, a 113,715 s/f, office/flex campus in Eatontown, New Jersey.
http://goo.gl/maps/kiyFi -- Circle BMW - Eatontown, New Jersey
Madge's main business centers are located at Wexham Springs, United Kingdom and Eatontown, New Jersey. The company serves its international customer base through a global network of distributors and resellers.