References in periodicals archive ?
Department of Education's Education for Homeless Children and Youth Program.
The legal context: From access to success in education for homeless children and youth. In J.
FISCAL YEAR 2000, EDUCATION FOR HOMELESS CHILDREN AND YOUTH PROGRAM 5, 13-14 (2000).
The legal context: From access to success in education for homeless children and youth. In Educating Homeless Children and Adolescents: Evaluating Policy and Practice.
Appended are: (1) Excerpts from the McKinney-Vento Act Relating to Transportation; (2) Excerpts from "Education for Homeless Children and Youth Program Non-Regulatory Guidance," July 2004; (3) McKinney-Vento 2001--Law into Practice Transportation Brief; (4) National Association of State Directors of Pupil Transportation Services--Resolution; (5) Interview Questionnaire; (6) Interviews with LEA Staff; (7) Sample Documents from Local Education Agencies; (8) National Highway Traffic Safety Administration "Guideline #17: Pupil Transportation Safety"; (9) NCHE (National Center for Homeless Education), Services, and Products; and (10) National Partners in Homeless Education.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Education Expense
- Education Expenses
- Education Facilities Clearinghouse
- Education Facilities Company Limited
- Education Facilities Company Ltd.
- Education Facilities Planning and Building Committee
- Education Finance Council
- Education Finance Group
- Education Finance Incentive Grant
- Education Finance Partners
- Education Finance Simulation Model
- Education Finance Statistics Center
- Education First
- Education Flexibility Partnership Act of 1999
- Education For All
- Education for All Handicapped Children Act of 1975
- Education for an Interdependent World
- Education for Better Future
- Education for Better Living Organization
- Education for Business Managers and Administrators
- Education for Conservation
- Education for Democracy
- Education for Democratic Citizenship
- Education for Democratic Citizenship and Human Rights
- Education for Development Association
- Education for Development Scholarship Program
- Education for Enterprise
- Education for Entrepreneurship
- Education for Environment and Sustainability
- Education for Global Citizenship
- Education for Homeless Children and Youth
- Education for Human Rights and Democracy
- Education for Individual and Social Responsibility
- Education for Latex Allergy/Support Team and Information Coalition
- Education for Life
- Education for Living in a Nuclear Age
- Education For Ministry
- Education for Peace in Iraq Center
- Education for Physicians on End-Of-Life Care
- Education for Practice Institute
- Education for Professionals
- Education for Public Inquiry and International Citizenship
- Education for Shared Ministry
- Education for Sustainability
- Education for Sustainable Consumption
- Education for Sustainable Development
- Education for Sustainable Development and Global Citizenship
- Education for Sustainable Living
- Education for Sustainable Living Program
- Education for the Children
- Education for the Handicapped Law Reporter
- Education for the Young
- Education for Tomorrow
- Education for Work and Enterprise
- Education for Working Professionals
- Education Forum International School of English
- Education Foundation
- Education Foundation of Oconee County
- Education Foundation of Sierra Vista
- Education Foundation of State Bank Supervisors
- Éducation Française Greater Houston