References in periodicals archive ?
(289) See ENVIROTRADE CARBON LTD., supra note 190 (highlighting a
Both Climate Path and Envirotrade have web pages featuring communiities that have benefited: www.climatepath.org/projects/fairtrade and www.envirotrade.co.uk/html/projects.
These credits would be sold by Envirotrade to companies around the world and most of the income would return to the villagers.
These villages are earning their new lives with their own sweat and in partnership with organisations such as Envirotrade.
On its part, Envirotrade supplies free saplings to the farmers and a management team which provides on-site advice and technical support.
Over time, as the project matures, up to one-third of carbon credit sales revenues will be retained by Envirotrade to make its own business sustainable, but that is a way off in the future.
Envirotrade has joined the Mozambique Department of Agriculture to launch a sister project in the Zambezi delta, and a third project in and around the new Quirimbas National Park in the north.
He and his partner Philip Powell run Envirotrade, whose core business it is to help rural African communities generate carbon credits by changing the way they use their land, and then assist with the sale of those credits in the world carbon markets.
This is where specialised companies like Envirotrade come into their own.
With a grant from the European Union and his own resources, Birley established Envirotrade six years ago and involved the University of Edinburgh in research, which is ongoing and producing a treasure chest of data.
Envirotrade has been helping the communities rebuild their shattered lives by introducing new and sustainable farming practices, establishing markets for their products and building schools and a dispensary.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Environnement et Grandes Cultures
- Environnement Jeunesse
- Environnement Matériels Objectifs
- Environnement Naturel, Architectural et Construit
- Environnement Numérique Appliquée à la Pédagogie
- Environnement Numérique de Travail
- Environnement Professionnel Horlogerie Joaillerie
- Environnement Qualité Sécurité
- Environnement Risques Santé
- Environnement Sécurité Pyrotechnie
- Environnement Valorisation Négoce
- Environnement, Développement Durable et Énergie
- Environnement, Développement Durable, Aménagement
- Environnement, Hygiène et Sécurité
- Environnement, Sols, Eaux, Biodiversité
- Environnements Continentaux et Hydrosciences
- Environnements d'Apprentissage pour les Communautés de Pratique
- Environnements Informatiques pour l'Apprentissage Humain
- Environnements Sécurisés des Utilisateurs
- Environnements Sédimentaires et Volcaniques
- Enviroplan Services Limited
- Envirosafe Services of Idaho, Inc.
- Envirosafe Services of Ohio Inc.
- EnviroSolutions, Inc.
- EnviroStar, Inc.
- Envirosystems Supply, Inc
- envisage (someone or something) as
- envisage (someone or something) as (something)
- envisage as
- envisage her as
- envisage him as
- envisage me as
- envisage one as
- envisage something as something else
- envisage them as
- envisage us as
- envisage you as
- Envisat and Sea Ice
- Envisat Stratospheric Aircraft and Balloon Campaign
- envision (someone or something) as (someone or something else)
- envision as
- envision as else