References in periodicals archive ?
El grupo CA1 esta compuesto por las estaciones de monitoreo que integran al FA1; los factores predominantes estan determinados por asentamientos significativamente poblados e influencia de los tajos de produccion de la zona sur.
En el afloramiento de Tamajon las cunas del Cenomaniense Superior de la Formation Utrillas estan compuestas por 4 asociaciones de facies (FA1 a FA4), que se disponen discordantes sobre materiales triasicos.
As for DTG curve, one can notice that in case of foams obtained from the polyol component with the highest boron content (Table 6, FA1), 3 extremes occur--the first at 210[degrees]C, the second at 240[degrees]C, and the third one at 315[degrees]C.
The contents of both 'mobile' humic (HA1) and fulvic (FA1) acids in the whole plough layer were significantly higher under RT compared with CT.
Collection sites were Ch1 and Fa1 at pre, Ch2 and Fa2 at post, Ch3 and Fa3 at 60 min, and Ch4 and Fa4 at 120 min (Figure 1b).
The aim of this study was to further assess the function of DLK-1 and its soluble form, known as fetal antigen 1(FA1) , in regard to a potential biological diversity between USSC and CB MSC which might have impact on future clinical use.
PER SERVING 647 CAL., /0% (456 CAL.) FROM FA1; 41 G PROTEIN; 51 G FAT (23 G SAT.); 4.7 G CARBO (0.8 G FIBER); 227 MG SODIUM; 189 MG CHOI.
FA levels were measured as the absolute difference between sides (FA1) (Palmer, 1994).
The human IFN[alpha]2a sequence was used as a template to design the first huIFN[alpha]2a synthetic fragment by PCR assembly using the synthetic primers Fa1, Fb1 and Fc1 (Table 1) and two external primers, 5' forward FfgsI and 3' reverse RfgsI.
They are considered as independent variables and have been marked as (Fa1, Fa2, Fa3, Fa4, Fa5, and Fa6).
(3) Under the facts of the example, it is unclear why FAT would be denied in respect of any FAPI earned by FA1, FA2, or FA3.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- FA Richard & Associates, Inc.
- FA test
- FA test
- FA virus
- Fa Xian
- FAA Acquisition System Toolset
- FAA Air Traffic Activity Database System
- FAA Air Traffic Control Technology Branch
- FAA Airline Data Exchange
- FAA Airport Planning and Programming Office
- FAA Assessment Model
- FAA Aviation Policy and Plans Office
- FAA Incident Data System
- FAA Information Superhighway for Training
- FAA Integrated Communications System
- FAA Internet National Directory
- FAA IP-Routed Multiuser Network
- FAA Operational Support Service
- FAA PMA
- FAA Telecommunications Infrastructure
- FAA/Industry Training Standards