References in periodicals archive ?
El FA3 mostro solamente el sitio de monitoreo de las Casitas 3, estacion donde se presentaron los mayores niveles de [PM.
FA3 grade upwards to FA4 with a gradational, but rapid, transition (Fig.
Standardized regression weights (PD3 and FA3 dropped) for Self-enhancement
The most efficient strains identified were FA3 and STM3043 respectively in Northern and Centre Benin.
As a result, the shares of FA4 are deemed exchanged for shares of FA3 and under subsection 87(4) the cost of FAI's shares of FA4 is deemed to be added only to the shares of the survivor (FA3) and not to the shares of the foreign parent corporation (FA2).
1] soil) of humic and fulvic acids strongly bound with soil clay minerals and total contents in the 0-15 cm and 15-25 cm soil layers as influenced by tillage and the proportion of overwintering crops in the rotation (mean data 2004 and 2006) Treatment 1 0-15 cm HA3 FA3 [SIGMA]HA [SIGMA]FA Soil tillage systems (B) CT 2.
2]S concentration was not detected in FA2, FA3 and FA4 at 12 and 24 h of incubation.
However, it will only have an effect where FA1, FA2 or FA3 has FAPI for which Canco wishes to claim a FAT deduction.
Assume FA3 uses the proceeds from the disposition of an asset to fund an upstream loan to FA2 and FA2 uses the loan proceeds to purchase an income-producing asset.
Proposed clause 95(2)(a)(ii)(B) deems interest income received by one foreign affiliate FA3 from another foreign affiliate FA4 to be active business income if -
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Fa Xian
- FAA Acquisition System Toolset
- FAA Air Traffic Activity Database System
- FAA Air Traffic Control Technology Branch
- FAA Airline Data Exchange
- FAA Airport Planning and Programming Office
- FAA Assessment Model
- FAA Aviation Policy and Plans Office
- FAA Incident Data System
- FAA Information Superhighway for Training
- FAA Integrated Communications System
- FAA Internet National Directory
- FAA IP-Routed Multiuser Network
- FAA Operational Support Service
- FAA PMA
- FAA Telecommunications Infrastructure
- FAA/Industry Training Standards