References in periodicals archive ?
Weinraub, DPM, FACFAS, a California foot and ankle surgeon who spoke at the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons Annual Scientific Conference in Ft.
"A common misconception about foot and ankle fractures is that if you can walk on the foot, there isn't a fracture," said Karl Collins, DPM, FACFAS, who practices in St.
Richard Braver, DPM, FACFAS, a nationally recognized podiatrist from Englewood, N.J.
Nicki Nigro, DPM, FACFAS, 412-486-5100, firstname.lastname@example.org
"As you age, it is even more important to exercise and stay active, and not maintaining strong, healthy feet can impede your mobility and keep you from living a robust life," says Kenneth Meisler, DPM, FACFAS, a podiatrist at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell.
Ben Pearl, DPM, FACFAS, runs the Arlington Foot & Ankle podiatric clinic in Arlington, VA.
(personal corresp., Kimberly Eickmeier, DPM, FACFAS; Podiatry Today, Nov.
The initial results for these ESWT machines have been promising, Lowell Weil, Jr., DPM, FACFAS and director of the Foot and Ankle Fellowship at the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, states that, anecdotally, patients that have had the steroid injections after the procedure seem to improve more quickly.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Facetz of Life
- Fach Schafts Vertreterlnnen Konferenz
- Fachagentur Nachwachsende Rohstoffe
- Facharzt Zentrum
- Fachbereich Informatik
- Fachbereich Therapeutische Apherese
- Fachbereich Translations-, Sprach- und Kulturwissenschaft
- Fachbereichstag Informatik
- Faches Thumesnil Association Karaté
- Faches Thumesnil Badminton
- Faches Thumesnil Tennis de Table
- Fachgespräch Drahtlose Sensornetze
- Fachgruppe für Rohstoffe und Entsorgungstechnik
- Fachgruppe Wissensmanagement
- Fachhochschule Deggendorf