FACU

AcronymDefinition
FACUFlorida Association of Colleges and Universities
FACUFederación de Asociaciones de Catedráticos de Universidad
FACUFacultative Upland (plant species)
FACUFirst American Credit Union
FACUfire alarm control unit
FACUFamilial Atypical Cold Urticaria
FACUFederal Agriculture Coordinating Unit (Nigeria)
FACUField Action and Coordination Unit (UN)
FACUFingerprint Access Control Unit (NEC)
FACUFuel Asymmetry Control Unit (F-15)
References in periodicals archive ?
Knotweed; native; FACPolygonum cuspidatum Siebold & Zucc: Japanese knotweed; introduced; Japan; FACU
Frogfruit has a wetland indicator status of FAC+ (about 60% chance of occurring in a wetland), Johnson grass is FACU (20% chance of occurring in a wetland), and barnyard grass is FACW (80% chance of occurring in a wetland), averaging a little more than 50% chance of occurring in the wetland.
Wetland Indicator Status MWW-3 MWW-4 319a CT UnCtr OBL 22 12 17 18 17 FACW 19 13 14 13 10 FAC 7 5 9 7 9 FACU 14 17 9 19 12 UPL 1 2 2 4 1 NI 5 8 8 6 1 Wetland Species 41 25 31 31 27 (OBL + FACW) (60.
FACU Facultative Upland Estimated 67%-99% probability Species of occurrence in nonwetlands, 1%-33% probability in wetlands.
As the oldest higher education consortium in Florida, the FACU has been largely responsible for the early development and administration of the Minority Fellowship (McKnight) Program, sponsorship and support of the Florida Campus Compact (community service learning) program, and continuing efforts to strengthen K-12 educational programs.
FACU Facultative Upland Species Estimated 67%-99% probability of occurrence in nonwetlands, 1%-33% probability in wetlands.
Full browser ?