FAPCOFirst African Petroleum Consortium (Tunisian oil company)
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
Fapco was formed in 2007 as a joint stock company and is co-owned by the National Energy Development Company (Taqa) and Adwea collectively holding 60 per cent equity interest, while Marubeni Corporation and International Power EoAC" GDF Suez each hold a 20 per cent interest.
First African Petroleum Consortium (FAPCO) in October 2005 got rights to explore the onshore Fawar and Mezzouna oil and gas fields in the central region.
Cummins is also working with Ryder Integrated Logistics to manage all transportation requirements, and Fapco to manage the packaging operations.
Fujairah Asia Power Company (FAPCO) to supply security guards for their $2.8 billion Fujairah F2 Plant which is a greenfield power generation and seawater desalination plant, near Khor Fakkan.
The power and water project is run by the Fujairah Asia Power Company (Fapco), a holding company 60 percent owned by the Adu Dhabi Water and Electricity Authority (Adwea), with International Power and Marubeni holding equal stakes in the remaining 40 percent.