References in periodicals archive ?
"I felt like this verdict could dictate something more," Feden said.
29 ( ANI ): Top prosecutor Montgomery County Assistant District Attorney Kristen Feden, in the sexual assault case against US comedian and actor Bill Cosby, said she was "filled with awe" after securing a conviction.
Bliss "is the exact reason women and men don't report these crimes," Feden said, as Bliss' face appeared to redden.
Ms Feden said another woman, who claims Cosby drugged and assaulted her in 1996, will also testify.
[2.] Feden PD (1994) About instruction: Powerful new strategies worth knowing, Educational Horizons, 73, pp.
fidere 'wing' (feden 'feather'), lidere 'sling' (leder 'leather')
In response to these assumptions about teacher quality, integrated teacher preparation, first described in the literature in 1984 (Feden & Clabaugh, 1986), emerged in many forms (Blanton, Griffin, Winn, & Pugach, 1997).
The country director of ADB in Pakistan, Peter L Feden assured this to Federal Minister for Petroleum and Natural Resources, Khawaja Asif in a meeting on last Friday.
The program focuses on developmental and cognitive psychology as a basis for understanding student variability (see Feden & Vogel, 2003).
The more actively students participate in the learning process, the deeper and the more lasting learning becomes (Feden and Vogel, 2003).
Cosby used his power and fame to violate a former college basketball manager, Assistant District Attorney Kristen Feden said in her opening statement at the Montgomery County courthouse in Norristown, Philadelphia.
Berjoohie is survived by her sister-in-law, Margaret Zakarian of Worcester; her niece Susan Atamian and husband Edward, grand nephews, Ross and Kirk Atamian of Shrewsbury; niece Melanie Samsel and husband James of Grafton; nephew James Jamgochian and wife Marilynn, grand nephew Rick Jamgochian of Milford, CT, and grand nieces, Christina Feden and husband Jeff, Liz Beck and husband Ray and Lauren Fletcher and husband Eddy; great grandnieces, Aubrey, Kenley and Elizabeth and great grandnephew Preston; and also several nieces and nephews in the United States and Armenia.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Fedde le Grand
- Fedders Lloyd Corporation Limited
- Feddy Roosevelt
- Feddy Roosevelt
- Feddy Roosevelt
- Fede, Francesco
- Fede-Riga disease
- Federaal Agentschap voor Geneesmiddelen en Gezondheidsproduction
- Federaal Agentschap voor Nucleaire Controle
- Federaal Agentschap Voor VoedselVeiligheid
- Federaal Plan Duurzame Ontwikkeling
- Federação Académica do Porto
- Federação Académico do Desporto Universitário
- Federação Angolana de Futebol
- Federação Baiana de Desportos Aquáticos
- Federação Brasileira das Associações de Bancos
- Federação Brasileira das Sociedades de Ginecologia e Obstetrícia
- Federação Brasileira de Associações de Engenheiros
- Federação Brasileira de Carro à Vela
- Federação Catarinense de Tênis de Mesa
- Federação Catarinense de Texas Hold'Em
- Federação Catarinense de Vôo Livre
- Federação Catarinense do Desporto Universitário
- Federação Cearense de Tiro Esportivo
- Federação da Agricultura do Estado do Paraná
- Federação da Área Urbana de Lisboa
- Federação das Associações Portuguesas na Bélgica
- Federação das Colectividades do Distrito do Porto
- Federação das Entidades Assistenciais de Campinas
- Federação das Entidades Assistenciais de Indaiatuba
- Federação das Indústrias do Estado da Bahia
- Federação das Indústrias do Estado de Goiás
- Federação das Indústrias do Estado de Minas Gerais