References in periodicals archive ?
Accenture (NYSE:ACN) announced on Thursday the award of a one-year contract to help the Cabinet of the State Secretary for Civil Services and Modernisation of Public Services and Federal Public Service for Information and Communications Technology (Fedict) in Belgium create a strategic information plan to improve government IT systems.
Fedict defines and implements the federal e-government strategy, helping federal public services improve portfolios and tailor them to meet the needs of the general public, businesses and civil servants.
Fedict confirmed that Zetes was selected as the provider of the pilot e-ID card software for the next two years, following the launch of a European Invitation to Tender.
Fedict's invitation to tender was launched for the development of a new middleware generation, intended to extend and enhance the e-ID card middleware tools and implement ITIL-based high quality management procedures and services.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Federov Eye Microsurgery Centre
- Feders, Julijs
- FedEx Authorized ShipCenter
- FedEx Corporation
- FedEx Customer Information Services
- FedEx Freight
- FedEx International MailService
- FedEx Pilots Association
- FedEx Ship Manager Server
- Fedex tracking
- FedEx Trade Networks
- FedEx truck
- Fedex TV
- Fedfirst Financial Corp.
- FedFirst Financial Mutual Holding Company
- Fedin, Konstantin
- Fedin, Konstantin Aleksandrovich
- Fedit Plastiques et Composites du Livradois
- Fediuninskii, Ivan
- Fediuninskii, Ivan Ivanovich
- Fedko, Ivan
- Fedko, Ivan Fedorovich
- Fedkovich, Osip-Iurii
- Fedkovich, Osip-Iurii Adalbertovich
- FedLine Web Savings Bonds