FNHS

AcronymDefinition
FNHSFairbanks Neighborhood Housing Services (Fairbanks, AK)
FNHSFrench National Honor Society
FNHSFresh Normal Human Serum
References in periodicals archive ?
On precontrast T1-weighted images, 15 out of 21 FNHs (71%) were slightly hypointense, whereas the remaining six (29%) were respectively isointense (n=3) and slightly hyperintense due to surrounding hypointense fatty liver (n=3).
All (n=21, 100%) FNHs were iso-hyperintense 180 s after both gadobenate dimeglumine and gadoxetate disodium injection.
Multiple FNH syndrome is defined as consisting of two or more FNHs in combination with hepatic liver hemangioma or vascular malformations or intracranial tumors (Figure 6).
This article demonstrates the full spectrum of findings and features of focal nodular hyperplasia (FNH) on different diagnostic radiological modalities.
Rollinson C, FNHS, TRI-M; Damien Frank Santos; Thomas C.
Jean C; Rebecca Rose Stafford FNHS; Anja Stark M; Anna Sullivan LHS; Kerribeth Szolusha S, SNHS; Ashley Reneei Tomlinson; Garrett Tubbs; Carl Joseph O'Donoughe Underwood M, NHS, LHS; Spencer Jay Vagell; Eric Wendel; Jeremy Albert Wildgoose LHS; Jessica Ann Wilson; Amanda J.
Inflammatory HAs demonstrate telangiectatic blood vessels and increased inflammatory infiltrates and were initially classified as telangiectatic focal nodular hyperplasia (FNH), which can be difficult to distinguish from FNH on slides stained with hematoxylin-eosin.
(6,12,13) Although it occurs predominately in young to middle-aged women, men can also develop FNH. The lesions are polyclonal and have alterations in angiopoietins, which may contribute to their vascular nature.
A total of 27 patients, including 22 with HCC and 5 with FNH, underwent liver 3.0 T magnetic resonance imaging for routine sequences.
FNH is composed of multiple spherical aggregates of hepatocytes and proliferation of disordered biliary structures that do not communicate with the biliary tree.
This can sometimes be a challenge for the pathologist, particularly when these lesions show overlapping morphologic features with FNH or well-differentiated hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).