FOCOM

AcronymDefinition
FOCOMForce Commander (Star Wars)
FOCOMFocus Communications (UK)
References in periodicals archive ?
The term is 15 years, with 3 years of grace and an interest rate based on LIBOR of six months plus the fixed margin of 199 basis points for 86% of the loan (the subsidy of the Compensation Fund - FOCOM applies) and 264 basic points for the remaining 14%.
KIPDA evolved from three prior metropolitan organizations--the Louisville Metropolitan Comprehensive Transportation and Development Program, the Falls of the Ohio Metropolitan Council of Governments (FOCOM), and the Jefferson Area Development Agency (JADD).