References in periodicals archive ?
XFdtd is a finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) EM solver that is capable of handling large simulations with a minimal amount of RAM and processing them quickly using NVIDIA graphics processing units (GPUs).
The finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) method has been widely used to study electromagnetic (EM) wave interaction with a wide variety of materials due to its robustness and its ability to calculate accurate broadband response via a single simulation [1, 2].
The Finite-Difference Time-Domain (FDTD) method achieved discretization of Maxwell's equations in the space and time dimensions.
The finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) method for Maxwell's equations, which was first proposed by Yee (see , also called Yee's scheme) in 1966, is a very efficient numerical algorithm in computational electromagnetism (see ) and has been applied in a broad range of practical problems by combining absorbing boundary conditions (see [3-7] and the references therein).
 used the finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) method to simulate the outstanding problem in acoustic logging while drilling (LWD).
It covers the basics of the electromagnetic theory of light; aspects of the beam propagation method, such as Von Neumann analysis and boundary conditions; vectorial and three-dimensional beam propagation techniques; special topics, such as the wide-angle beam propagation method, discontinuities, the bidirectional beam propagation method, active waveguides, the time domain beam propagation method, and the finite-difference time-domain method; and beam propagation method analysis of integrated photonic devices.
Trueman, "Efficient implementations of the Crank- Nicolson scheme for the finite-difference time-domain method," IEEE Trans.
Electrical and mechanical engineers explain computational techniques using the finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) method in technology to biologists, other scientists, and fellow engineers.
The 3D finite-difference time-domain method was used to observe the distribution of the electric field (generated excitons).
The electric field intensity distribution in the vicinity of the damage sites is calculated using the 3D finite-difference time-domain method (FDTD) by solving Maxwell's equations [11, 12].
A variety of electromagnetic imaging techniques [6-9] have been proposed based on the finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) method.
Acronyms browser ?
- Finite-difference time-domain
Full browser ?
- Finite State Transducer with Tautness Functions
- Finite State Verification
- finite strain theory
- Finite temperature field theory
- Finite Time Lines and Circles
- Finite Time Normal Modes
- Finite Transmission Zero
- Finite Unitary Reflection Group
- Finite verb
- Finite volume
- Finite Volume Data Assimilation System
- Finite Volume Element Method
- Finite Volume Evolution Galerkin
- Finite Volume General Circulation Model
- Finite volume method
- Finite Volume Time Domain
- Finite Volume Variational Method
- finite wing
- Finite, the
- Finite-Alphabet Memoryless Source
- Finite-Alphabet Random Variable
- Finite-difference calculus
- Finite-difference equation
- finite-difference equations
- Finite-Difference Frequency-Domain Boundary Integral Equation
- Finite-Difference Lattice Boltzmann
- Finite-Difference Lattice Boltzmann Method
- Finite-Difference Method
- Finite-Difference Navier Stokes
- Finite-Difference Poisson-Boltzmann
- Finite-difference time-domain
- Finite-Difference Time-Domain Boundary Integral Equation
- Finite-Difference Time-Domain Discrete Surface Integral
- Finite-difference time-domain method
- Finite-Difference Time-Domain Time Sequence
- Finite-Difference Turbo Linear Equalization
- Finite-Dimensional Integrable Hamiltonian Systems
- Finite-Dimensional Linear Time-Invariant
- Finite-duration Impulse Response
- Finite-Element Integral-Equation Method
- Finite-Element Matrix Interpretive System
- Finite-Element Polycrystal Model
- Finite-Element Reduction-Recovery
- Finite-Element Surface Water Modeling System
- Finite-Element Time Domain
- Finite-Field Many-Body Perturbation Theory
- Finite-Field-Self Consistent Field
- Finite-Ground Co-Planar Waveguide
- Finite-Ground Microstrip Line
- Finite-Ground-Width Co-Planar Waveguide
- Finite-Horizon Optimal Control Problem
- Finite-Integration Beam-Propagation Method
- Finite-Length Analysis
- Finite-Length Line-Spread Function
- Finite-Length Pseudo-Random Sequence
- Finite-Life Real Estate Investment Trust
- Finite-Life Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Finite-Life REIT
- Finite-Life REITs
- Finite-Order Non-Degenerate Perturbation Theory
- Finite-Rate Feedback