References in periodicals archive ?
A joint investigation by German public broadcaster ARD, non-profit investigative journalism website Correctiv and British newspaper The Guardian also accused Warsaw-based Frontex of violating the human rights of refugees during deportations.
While not exclusively a rescue mission, Frontex has picked up thousands of migrants sent out on unsafe boats by Libya-based people smugglers.
This stems from a memorandum of understanding signed between the Slovak Interior Minister Denisa Sakovaacute (Smer) and director of Frontex Fabrice Leggeri on June 5 in Luxembourg.The liaison officer, responsible for Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Poland, will have regular access to all necessary information concerning the current situation, trends and potential threats on external borders, cross-border criminal activities, terrorism and return policy.
aOur mission was to oversee the joint missions in which Frontex is involved.
FRONTEX and 28 European Union member-state, border guard authorities and law enforcement officials are assessing a variety of turnkey proposals to assist in coordinating the complex response operations required to address the crisis.
As part of the Frontex operation in Greece, 12 officials of the Latvian National Border Guard and 20 officers of the Special Tasks Battalion of the Latvian State Police have left for the Greek island of Lesbos.
Turkey and Frontex signed a Memorandum of Understanding in 2012 and a joint work schedule in 2014 regarding the cooperation for the prevention of irregular immigration.
This 1,000-strong agency is likely to be created by combining national border-management authorities and the (http://frontex.europa.eu/news/frontex-accepts-greece-s-request-for-rapid-border-intervention-teams-amcPjC) Frontex -- the existing EU border agency based in Poland.
About 400 troops of the European Agency for the Management of Operational Cooperation at the External Borders of the Member States of the European Union (Frontex) will be deployed on Greece's border with Macedonia this week, Sloboden pecat reports.
Plus de 710.000 migrants sont entres dans l'Union europeenne entre le 1er janvier et le 30 septembre de cette annee, contre un total de 282.000 pour toute l'annee derniere, a annonce, hier, l'agence europeenne de surveillance des frontieres Frontex. [beaucoup moins que] Le nombre total des migrants qui ont franchi les frontieres exterieures de l'UE au cours des neuf premiers mois de l'annee a depasse 710.000, les iles grecques de la mer [euro][umlaut]gee ayant ete les plus affectees par une pression migratoire massive [beaucoup plus grand que], a indique Frontex dans un communique.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- FrontCounter British Columbia
- FrontDoor Log Analyzer
- Fronte di Liberazione Naziunale di a Corsica
- Fronte Paesanu Corsu di Liberazione
- Frontech Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Fronted Bus
- fronted on
- fronted onto
- Fronteer Development Finance, Inc.
- Fronten for Kajkagekasts Indførelse som Olympisk Disciplin
- Frontenac Arch Biosphere Reserve
- Frontenac Community Mental Health Services
- Frontenac Electronic Waste Recovery
- Frontenac et Palluau
- Frontenac Secondary School
- Frontenac State Park
- Frontenac, Louis de Buade, Comte de Palluau et de
- Frontend Network Processor
- Fronti Për Bashkim Kombëtar Shqiptar
- Frontier Airlines
- Frontier Airlines USA
- Frontier and Offshore Regulatory Renewal Initiative
- Frontier Battles of 1941
- Frontier Booking International
- Frontier Business Technologies, Inc.
- Frontier Central School District
- Frontier Centre for Public Policy
- Frontier Championship Wrestling Entertainment
- Frontier Closed Area
- Frontier Closed Area
- Frontier Collaborative Research Center
- Frontier Consulting, Inc.
- Frontier Corps
- Frontier Country Beekeepers Association
- Frontier County
- Frontier County, NE
- Frontier County, Nebraska
- Frontier Crimes Regulations
- Frontier Development Lab
- Frontier Duty Free Association
- Frontier Economics
- Frontier Elementary Education Foundation
- Frontier Elite 2
- Frontier Fertilizer Superfund Oversight Group