References in periodicals archive ?
National Assembly Secretariat, "2016 nyeondo Gukjeong Gamsa Oegyo Tongil Uiwonhoe Hoeuirok" (2016 National Assembly Minutes of Inspection of the Government Offices by the Committee on Foreign Affairs and Unification], National Assembly Minutes, 14 October 2016, p.
(73) National Assembly Secretariat, "2003 nyeondo Gukjeong Gamsa Tongil Oegyo Tongsang Uiwonhoe Heouirok Ataejuban" (2003 National Assembly Minutes of Inspection of the Government Offices by the Committee on Unification, Foreign Affairs, and Trade], National Assembly Minutes, 26 September 2003, p.
(46.) Bureau for Budgetary Policy, National Assembly, 2000 Nyeondo gukjeong gamsa jaryeojip (IV)-tongil oegyo tongsang wiwonhoe [A collection of materials on parliamentary inspection for the year 2000 (IV), Committee on National Unification, Foreign Affairs, and International Trade], September 2000, p.
So it seems appropriate to end with "gamsa hamnida" or "thanks" to all of you as well.
It is well established that physical pain can create stress; recent studies have documented that pain may also be a result of stress (Gamsa & Vikis-Freibergs, 1991).
As a member of a multidisciplinary team concerned with chronic pain, involving pain specialist Gary Bennett, psychologist Ann Gamsa, epidemiologists Stan Shapiro and Jean-Paul Collet, as well as Vainio, Ware assesses people suffering from "pain that just won't go away." He sees patients suffering "phantom limb pain," the pain in a limb that's been amputated; post-trauma pain, often the result of a car accident which afflicts the neck or lower back; and chronic post-surgical pain.
Since Parker (1983) found that subjects are confused by these statements, a corrected version was used without double negatives as proposed by Gamsa (1987).
[13.] Unrau, R., Krieger, O., Gamsa, B., and Stumm, M.
(11) I developed this argument for another historical setting in Mark Gamsa, "Mixed Marriages in Russian-Chinese Manchuria," in Entangled Histories: The Transcultural Past of Northeast China, ed.
Ronald Unrau and Benjamin Gamsa developed much of the Hurricane infrastructure we depended on for this research and contributed substantially to the design and implementation of the Hurricane File System.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Gamow-Teller selection rules
- Gampaha Wickramarachchi Ayurveda Institute
- Gamper bowing reflex
- Gamper, E
- Gamper, E.
- Gamrekeli Iraklii Ilich
- Gamru Port
- Gams (St. Gallen)
- Gams SG
- Gams, Switzerland
- Gamsakhurdia, Konstantin
- Gamsakhurdia, Konstantin Simonovich
- Gamstorp disease
- Gamstorp episodic adynamy
- Gamstorp, Ingrid
- Gamstorp-Wohlfart syndrome
- Gamtos Tyrimu Centras
- Gamuda Engineering Sdn. Bhd.
- Gamuda Plant Operator School
- Gamut Map Model Profile