GDLP

AcronymDefinition
GDLPGround Data Link Processor (aviation)
GDLPGraduate Diploma in Legal Practice
GDLPGeneralized Discrete Logarithm Problem (number-theoretic reference problem)
GDLPGrande Dicionário da Língua Portuguesa
GDLPGraduated Drivers Licensing Program
References in periodicals archive ?
GDLP built two demonstrators for the Marine Corps, which funded 40 percent of the work DARPA covered the remaining 60 percent.
* LLB, GDLP (ANU), LLM, SJD (Arizona); Associate Professor, Melbourne Law School, The University of Melbourne.
LORANA BARTELS, BA, LLB, LLM (UNSW), PhD (Tas), GDLP (College of
SARAH MIDDLETON, BA, LLB (Hons), PhD (Tas), GDLP (Leo Cussen Institute); Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer, Rural Clinical School, University of Tasmania,
* BA, LLB, LLM (UNSW), GDLP (College of Law), PhD (UTas); Associate Professor, School of Law and Justice, University of Canberra,
([double dagger]) LLB, GDLP (QUT); Principal Solicitor, Welfare Rights Centre.
ROBERT CHALMERS, BA (Hons), LLB (Hons) (Adel), LLM, GDLP (Lond); Lecturer, Faculty of Law, The University of Adelaide.