References in periodicals archive ?
E-mail descriptions of the pills and related overdoses were sent from the High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area office to law enforcement personnel and from GDPH to EMS and the medical community to alert all to the danger of these pills and how to prevent occupational exposure (2), to note that Georgia law specifies a naloxone standing order allowing anyone to purchase it (3), and to share the CDC opioid prescribing guideline with prescribers (4).
For human cases, the street name is obtained from the GDPH District Epidemiologist.
We leave the "sign" of the GDPH coefficient initially unspecified.
NDHHS, CDHD, GDPH, and CDC collaborated to collect serum specimens for dengue testing and to administer a survey to assess travelers' dengue knowledge and mosquito-avoidance practices.
Along with the Kit, GDPH is working with providers to enhance disease surveillance.
* Instruments: Quadratically detrended real GDP is the residual of a linear regression of real GDP (GDPH) on a constant, t and [t.sup.2]; inflation is the first difference of the log of the price measures; the index of commodity prices is the Commodity Research Bureau's index of prices of all commodities (PZALL); the interest rate spread is the difference between a composite of yields on interest rates on Treasury bonds of maturity ten years and greater (FLGT) and the interest rate on three-month Treasury bills (FTBS3); and growth rate of nominal wages is the first difference of the log of nominal compensation in the nonfarm business sector.
On September 9, the Washington County Health Department, Richmond County Health Department, and GDPH launched an investigation.
The Georgia Division of Public Health (GDPH) conducted an investigation to determine the source of the infections, identify associated risk factors, and implement control measures.
The Georgia Division of Public Health (GDPH) is conducting a survey to determine the presence and content of county tobacco ordinances.
On August 23, 2002, the Georgia Division of Public Health (GDPH) and CDC were notified of two cases of unexplained fever and encephalitis in recipients of organ transplants from a common donor.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- GDP per head
- GDP Price Deflator
- GDP Price Deflators
- GDP-fucose-glycoprotein fucosyltransferase
- GDP-L-Fuc:N-acetyl-beta-D-glucosaminide alpha1,6-fucosyltransferase
- GDP-L-fucose:beta-D-galactoside 2-alpha-L-fucosyltransferase 1
- GDP-L-fucose:beta-D-galactoside 2-alpha-L-fucosyltransferase 2
- GDP-Man:GlcNAc2-PP-dolichol mannosyltransferase
- GDP-Man:Man(1)GlcNAc(2)-PP-Dol alpha-1,3-mannosyltransferase
- GDP-Man:Man(1)GlcNAc(2)-PP-dolichol mannosyltransferase
- GDP-Man:Man(2)GlcNAc(2)-PP-Dol alpha-1,6-mannosyltransferase
- GDP-mannose-dolichol diphosphochitobiose mannosyltransferase
- GDPmannose phosphorylase