References in periodicals archive ?
For his part, Genn was excited by the opportunity to join a new UA school advisory board because he knew that the freight transportation sector needed workers and that few high school students were even aware of his industry and its potential for jobs with good wages and benefits.
Launched last week, GenN includes a website, digital apps, video blogs, online games and activities that highlight a new animal each month, including polar bears, tigers and manatees.
tabaci (Genn.) and its natural enemies on cotton crop at Bahawalpur.
Genn is an award-winning journalist who's written for The New York Times and the Long Island Business News.
Yvette Genn, for the society, had told the hearing that Ms Millward had "exploited the relationship of influence and trust which exists with a client in order to further the gratification of her personal desires".
The Center for Educational Innovation-Public Education Association (CEI-PEA) established the Colman Genn Lecture Series to honor the work and achievements of CEI-PEA Senior Fellow Colman Genn.
This last edition of the current series is another sure-fire winner as it features not only Scissor Sisters, but Tony Bennett, Ben Hudson and his band the Library, Anthony Genn and Martin Slattery, and Damon Albarn.
Also featured on the show are veteran singer Tony Bennett, the Hours cofounders Anthony Genn and Martin Slattery, plus Ben Hudson and his band the Library.
In Toronto, James Genn offered The Dog Walker, an amusing tale about a love-struck geek who walks dogs for a living.
by Canada's own Leo Genn. Many of these words were coined to describe the fantasticated foods served up by the vulgarian mega-rich host.
Genn, Hester, Barbara, Kelly, the Domenicos--function as cultural archetypes and autobiographical signifiers.
The sexy singer got engaged to musician Anthony Genn over the Millennium holiday and has been spotted wearing a sparkling ring.
Acronyms browser ?
- GENSER ADP
- GENSER R
Full browser ?
- Genk, Belgium
- Genk, Belgium
- Genken Programming Language
- Genkin, Dmitrii
- Genkin, Dmitrii Mikhailovich
- GenMAPP Pathway Markup Language
- Genmark Integration Framework and Technology
- Genmodifiserte Organismer
- Gennadi, Grigorii
- Gennadi, Grigorii Nikolaevich
- Gennadii Aleksandrovich Fedorov
- Gennadii Aleksandrovich Svechnikov
- Gennadii Alekseevich Iagodin
- Gennadii Alekseevich Miasnikov
- Gennadii Danilovich Romanovskii
- Gennadii Dmitrievich Krasilnikov
- Gennadii Dmitrievich Obichkin
- Gennadii Fedorov
- Gennadii Fedorovich Sizov
- Gennadii Fish
- Gennadii Goluzin
- Gennadii Iagodin
- Gennadii Iudin
- Gennadii Ivanovich Nevelskoi
- Gennadii Ivanovich Tsitovich
- Gennadii Ivanovich Voronov
- Gennadii Kalinin
- Gennadii Krasilnikov
- Gennadii Kurbatkin
- Gennadii Miasnikov
- Gennadii Mikhailovich Goluzin
- Gennadii Mikhailovich Sorokin
- Gennadii Nevelskoi
- Gennadii Nikolaevich Pospelov
- Gennadii Nikolaevich Rozhdestvenskii
- Gennadii Obichkin