GKBIGabungan Koperasi Batik Indonesia (Indonesian: Joint Indonesian Batik Cooperatives)
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
PT Primissima was established as a joint venture with the state holding the majority stake of 52.79 percent with GKBI Investment holding the remaining 47.21 percent.
Gula Putih Mataram Address: Wisma GKBI, Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 25 Jakarta 10210 Phone(s): (021) 5722720 Fax.: (021) 5722648-49 Number of Companies: 5 President Director: Gunawan Yusuf List of : Members of Company Group in sugar industry 1.
Primissima was established in 1971 as a joint venture between Gabungan Koperasi Batik Indonesia (GKBI) and the government having one spinning and weaving unit and equipment as a grant from the Dutch government.