References in periodicals archive ?
There are three primary ways the AGDRB likely will apply to the practice for judge advocates: (1) when the Army has to downsize its force structure, which has occurred throughout the Army's history, (78) commanders may recommend increasing numbers of show cause boards for officers--even those with fifteen years or more of active service; (2) legal assistance attorneys representing clients for adverse administrative actions like GOMOR; (3) TDS attorneys representing clients in criminal proceedings.
It proposes a definite genetic connection of the orebody to an igneous formation, the Gomor granite, located to the north of the Rudabanya deposit.
Thus we initially believe that Brigitta is some kind of minor estate worker ('Ich hielt sie fur eine Art Schaffnerin' (1,5: 420)), and we are still more thoroughly deceived by Gomor's statements, which are in fact classic examples of Stifterian red herrings.
Applying, therefore, only the privacy exemptions, the FOIA requires us to disclose in response to the first request, the identities of two of the three Soldiers who received GOMORs, subject to the deletion of personal information such as social security numbers.
The types of adverse actions which the VCSA may take based on the IG's substantiated report include: a censure or memorandum of concern or a General Officer Memorandum of Reprimand (GOMOR)--filed locally or in the officer's Official Military Personnel File (OMPF).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Gómez, José Miguel
- Gomez, Juan Vicente
- Gómez, Juan Vicente
- Gomiashvili, Aleksandr
- Gomiashvili, Aleksandr Konstantinovich
- Gomori aldehyde fuchsin stain
- Gomori chrome alum hematoxylin-phloxine stain
- Gomori methenamine-silver stain
- Gomori method for chromaffin
- Gomori nonspecific acid phosphatase stain
- Gomori nonspecific alkaline phosphatase stain
- Gomori one-step trichrome stain
- Gomori silver impregnation stain
- Gomori silver impregnationstain
- Gomori's Methenamine Silver
- Gomori, George
- Gomori-Grocott methenamine silver stain
- Gomori-Jones periodic acid-methenamine-silver stain
- Gompers Samuel